PDA

View Full Version : network settings cant see menu

vasu1
02-06-2013, 07:34 PM
cant see network settings in tha menu pls help me

hollerboy
02-06-2013, 09:36 PM
sounds like your hub isnt making connection in the back good .turn off from back of box .then check make sure hub has good connection .then turn back on .should see network adaptor connection message on your tv screen .

Fishbum
02-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Was it working before? Both lights on the back of the hub on? Had this happen to me a few times.. its a bugger to get back..
its software related, load the system clean file twice, load the factory file, then 2028 bin, then an updated tp/channel list..
might have to do it all twice if it does not work the first time... When your in network settings and apon exit, always select "yes" to save even if you didnt change any thing... I find if you hit "No" it can cause this issue on ya..

vasu1
02-07-2013, 07:47 AM
dosen't show network settings in menu my friend

Sp0iler
02-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Here:
http://phoenix.satfix.net/showthread.php?119735-Easy-I-hub-upgrade-and-V82-fix

Good luck,
Sp0iler

vasu1
02-07-2013, 02:10 PM
only show menu
dish setting
dtv scan
channal edit
external module
factory reset
?????????????????????????? i cant show network settings

joem1947
02-07-2013, 03:45 PM
only show menu
dish setting
dtv scan
channal edit
external module
factory reset
?????????????????????????? i cant show network settingsDon't you understand what they are telling you to do? 1ST make sure your ihub has a good connection and 2ND if problem still exists you will have to update ihub. Once you update hub NETWORK SETTINGS will show up in menu. Follow posts #5 advice.

vasu1
02-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Wiznet doesnt recognize hub, and dont see any lights,

It's Jafo
02-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Confirm if you can that you still have power at the rs232 port (Serial port on back of box). If you have power and still no lights, it's probably toast.
:(

vasu1
02-08-2013, 11:40 PM
Confirm if you can that you still have power at the rs232 port (Serial port on back of box). If you have power and still no lights, it's probably toast.
:(

box and hup toast?

Fishbum
02-09-2013, 12:55 AM
If you answer the questions we ask you we can further assist you.... Was it working before? Both lights on the back of the hub on?
Took you to post #8 to say, "Wiznet doesnt recognize hub, and dont see any lights, "
Wiz hup does not see your hub and no lights... Hmmm. Check your cat5 cable to see its connected properly between your hug and your router.. lights wont come on if you dont have the cat5 cable connected properly.. did you try a different cat5 cable? I solved simliar issues before fault being a bad cat5 cable.
Still waiting to hear if you had this working before? Was it working and it just stop working? Or you never had this working before and are trying to get it to work?
The more info you give us the better we can guide you.. you have to help your self first...

dosen't show network settings in menu my friend

vasu1
02-09-2013, 03:32 AM
yes sri before working good I check my hup another box working good, box power working good internet wire working good dont show display network settings

It's Jafo
02-09-2013, 10:17 AM
I check my hup another box working good
Please elaborate....
You tested your dongle with another box and got lights and made connection to the server and worked well ??