PDA

View Full Version : Please help! I can't get into network setting tab on SV8000

polosj
04-08-2013, 04:36 AM
Hi,

Please advise for my issue. Somehow, since last week, I change to the new DNS server name and exit on save. After I power down the SV8000, now when I click on Network Setting tab, it will go to Please wait on the screen and go back to previous channel (ex. 200). Please advise what should I do next. I have rebooted router, machine. Should I reload the latest bin first (HD20)? I don't want to do factory reset unless I have to. Thanks.

Polosj

StanW
04-08-2013, 04:47 AM
Hi,

Please advise for my issue. Somehow, since last week, I change to the new DNS server name and exit on save. After I power down the SV8000, now when I click on Network Setting tab, it will go to Please wait on the screen and go back to previous channel (ex. 200). Please advise what should I do next. I have rebooted router, machine. Should I reload the latest bin first (HD20)? I don't want to do factory reset unless I have to. Thanks.

Polosj
Read this ;

http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?129145-Need-Help-with-SV-8000!!

polosj
04-09-2013, 03:38 AM
Thanks Stan. I have to do everything twice and finally got it working. I first did the lastest factory rom (same problem). I did everything from begining but load factory bin 101.rom (original bin from factory). Then I was able to get in the networking again.

StanW
04-09-2013, 03:48 AM
Good to hear that you managed to get in. Thanks for getting back to us. :thumbsup: