PDA

View Full Version : Network setting missing help

bob2
11-20-2013, 06:46 AM
Hello Everyone
I am just reviving my sonic view 8000 hd and trying to go into Menu on the remote and there is no network settings.I loaded the hd20 2028 nock 2nd try file just so see if that would help but still no network settings, I would really appreciate any help to reinstall the network settings or advice what to do , The receiver has out of service for years so i don't know if the bin needs updating ,
Thanks

Fibroso
11-20-2013, 09:57 AM
Its not recognizing your hub, could be outdated or gone.

http://www.satfix.net/showthread.php?119735-Easy-I-hub-upgrade-and-V82-fix

skinnerboy45
11-20-2013, 09:40 PM
I did not see where you even mention you having hub or wiz board it needs to be connected to see network you will not see this tell you have hub or board saying connected

bob2
11-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the replies,I have the new wizard at v4.38 but was not being recognized by receiver, after more reading and changing setting as per some other posts and going back to 4.12 fw the network settings now show, I am still just learning as i go. I just need to figure dns settings because it keeps failing, Thanks again for the help.

bauzzoo
12-06-2013, 05:03 AM
just read your post annd was wondering did you ever get it up and running? check your settings especially des key so on in network settings, also domain name and password, if one is wrong it's a no go,also if you have two donations make sure you use the proper donation for bev and the proper donation for D/N ei; private server 1 and private server 2, I use private server 2 for D/N good luck