PDA

View Full Version : Very bad experience with iksrocket

soccerball
04-09-2015, 02:08 PM
I have bought IKS accounts from many dealers. Now lately I wanted to start using account to get the Amazonas channels. I contacted many dealers and most dealers told me that their service don't support the Amazonas.

Iksrocket confirmed that their service do work with the Amazonas. After I bought it and had problems due to their server not opening them.

I contacted them, after the email there I told them it's not working they stopped answering my emails. And now it's several weeks and still the service is not back.

And the thing that's making me want to warn all customers that's thinking of starting using their service them is that they refuse to update their website and telling the customers that their service don't support Amazonas.

I just feel they're a big scam!

kijiji
04-09-2015, 02:15 PM
amazons,internationals etc come and go in other words there are no guarentees with ANY servers and the sky can fall at anytime and its all done and that day i think is a lot closer then some peeps know.

soccerball
04-09-2015, 02:50 PM
amazons,internationals etc come and go in other words there are no guarentees with ANY servers and the sky can fall at anytime and its all done and that day i think is a lot closer then some peeps know.

I totally agree with you. And I don't care if Amazonas does works or not. But the thing that's making me pissed of, is

1. Why do they still claim they can get it on their website ?
2. Why do they confirm in the email that their IKS do open it.

They lie for silly 70 bucks!!

Hunter11
04-09-2015, 03:12 PM
You do realize you are second party to stealing signal and you question the first parties integrity. lol. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
I totally agree with you. And I don't care if Amazonas does works or not. But the thing that's making me pissed of, is

1. Why do they still claim they can get it on their website ?
2. Why do they confirm in the email that their IKS do open it.

They lie for silly 70 bucks!!

SpaceCowboy
05-10-2015, 04:09 AM
It is reasonably cheap.....again it is my opinion.

dishuser
05-10-2015, 04:11 AM
and you bumped a month old thread for your opinion...lol

whoknows
05-10-2015, 12:19 PM

Reasonably and cheap. If it does not work then how does price come into play.. The same as when they were selling north for a year and it never worked.
But on another note the OP bought from another site and should do his complaining there.