Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moms Got Stage 3 Cancer

MacBurglar Guest

God bless.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,926x in 2,318 Posts
    Items Some beerMonitorWireless AccessUSAVintage carJeepVintage truckMini Cooper

god bless you and your family my friend

whiteheather Guest

At times, life dosent seem fair, 73 years of age is not old, it is tragic that her life is now determined by cancer.....spend as much time wth your Mum, through time she will accept her illness, as you will also. spend as much time as you can with her, let her know you are their, and always will be, support her in everyway, and make time.
    my friend I have been there, but thank God everything turned out well. have faith, and be positive in your thinking.........be safe..............W/H

Mondoman22 Guest

Guys and Gals,
    Thank you so much for the outpouring of blessings. I just wanted you all to know
    how much it meant to myself and not to mention My Mom, As i have showed her
    this thread... She and I as well Appreciate all the thoughts and Prayers thank you
    all from the bottom of my heart... I do hope all of you are as blessed as much as her
    and i have been on here... Thank you all for taking the time to write something
    it has really meant alot....

On a Lighter note she asked me what fta was heh hehe hahahahah... As i explained
    it to her she said "Well where the hell is my Free tv Damn it!"

I told her to read my guides... Needless to say that didn't go over well either... ahem.

She is doing a bit better She is going to have a tube put in place to drain the fluid
    from her lungs... It will be permanent. But will make her breath alot easier and
    alot more comfortable... So with that i just wanted to give you guys an update...
    Its been a whirlwind for me last week. But i just felt i should take the time to thank
    you all....

Thank you so much everyone
    You guys are Great
    Mondo

darlinkat is offline Super Moderator/2013 NFL Pool- Week # 2 winner!!
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,797x in 2,627 Posts
    Items HeartVintage truckYing & yangCanadaYogurttweetTreeTopaz

I just saw this thread Mondo
    I am so so sorry about your mom
    Yes, treasure every day and enjoy your time together
    The most important thing in illness is... never lose faith.

How wonderful you showed her the thread
    It sounds like it did make your mom smile a little
    Lol how do you explain us and fta !!!

BHill Guest

Well my friend I am so sorry to hear this news about your mom. I am sure with all the thoughts and prayers from your friends will make this an easier trip.
    You know where I am if you need to chat.

Benney

metalmaker Guest

My prayers go out to your Mom, you and your family. I lost my mother in much the same way.

cmasjoe Guest

A lot of good people thinking about you and your precious MOTHER, I hope there's a miracle somewhere for your MOM.

JustInTime Guest

Sorry to hear that. It sucks how quickly things can change. I actually heard that the cure for cancer has already been made but certain pharmaceutical companies don't want it getting out. Either way, I hope she has a full recovery.

Mondoman22 Guest

Hey Guys and Gals,
    Just wanted to let you know Mom had surgery and is resting comfortable.
    She had tube put in her lung to drain the fluid and can breath much better
    she is Groggy from the surgery but she is doing ok... She will be home soon
    and then there is going to be many decsions to be made... Needless to say
    just thought i would let you all know... Thank you very much for all the caring
    and prayers and thoughts once again... Its nice to see there are good people
    in this world as with day to day there is so much evil in the world these days
    Its nice to see people who you have never met care so much...

Thank you
    Tony

bcreek Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mondoman22 View Post
    Well Guys,
    Its with a heavy heart that I have to say this... Its unfortunate but I got some pretty
    shocking news... Seems my mother has stage 3 cancer. Its with a heavy heart that I am
    typing this. But It seems the doctor said there is really nothing we can do... It traveled
    through her body and now has become tumors on her lungs where she has to get the
    cancerous fluid drained... She is not breathing well and all i can do is say some prayers
    and hope for her comfort. Prayers are appreciated and right now i am feeling kind of
    alone even with family by my side... She is 73 and has lived a good life... I just thought
    i would share this with all my friends on here.. I appreciate the thoughts and the prayers
    as it does MEAN ALOT.... May God bless all of you....

Mondo
    in my thoughts and prayers bro. lost my dad a few years back. its tough, may god b with you..
    Last edited by bcreek; 07-11-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Mondoman22 Guest

Hey Guys and Gals,
    Just wanted to keep you updated... Mom is doing better they gave
    her a cath and placed the tube in her lungs.. She is Breathing better.
    She is out of the hosiptal and In a home right now... She can't go home
    yet but she is doing better... I just thought i would let you guys know..

Obviously prayers do work... Thank you all for them.... I hope
    each and every one of you is blessed....

Mondo

ace rimmer Guest

it's good she's doing better. Mondo never give up hope .

chuckster007 Guest

google run from the cure. or rick simpson this works but cannot be done with chemo or radiation

pollywog1 Guest

It's with a heavy heart that i read this Mondo.I lost my father to this last September and now my youngest brother is battling it as well.Family support is the best medicine at this time.My best wishes and prayers go to your mother at this time.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast