Thread: bandit2804 ----wishes all a gr8 life

gr8 Guest

Default bandit2804 ----wishes all a gr8 life

thanx for everything everyone--ive meet alot of good people --had alot of arguments ---was 1000 percent an awesome experence----not sure if this post will make it --till lights out---but i know id regret not saying---good bye-- ill be at dsspros they seem to have accepted me there-after house burnt down here----with all respect to my buds and enemies ---peace to you all!

gr8 Guest

thanx for doing a great job!

1boxman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bolivia View Post
    Good luck Bandit...I am proud to say I only banned 2 members in the many years around and still dream about it...lol
    Make it 3 ..lol

Be seeing ya bandit ..

1boxman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gr8 View Post
    thanx for everything everyone--ive meet alot of good people --had alot of arguments ---was 1000 percent an awesome experence----not sure if this post will make it --till lights out---but i know id regret not saying---good bye-- ill be at dsspros they seem to have accepted me there-after house burnt down here----with all respect to my buds and enemies ---peace to you all!
    Yes agreed bandit... great job .

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,391x in 494 Posts

Lots of luck Bandit. I am sure u will get along just fine as long as u reign in the temper..
    enjoy the last hours of fix..
    PS..
    Your thread "will" remain visible until the end of satfix... That I can guarantee.. The posts that follow.. I am unsure..lol
    Last edited by anyonomus; 09-10-2012 at 01:22 AM.

gr8 Guest

thanx --jco--anyonomous---i no you 2 were the bouncers here--thank you --for letting me enjoy this site and letting me get my opinion across--even though--some didnt like it-----2 thumbs up in the end ya really did a great job! last post from me! ITS ALL ABOUT THE GR8 SITE THAT WAS---YOU WERE THE BEST--GOOD BYE -SATFIX!!!!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 146x in 56 Posts
    Items PinkfloydACDCCash
Gift received at 06-28-2012, 10:18 PM from clarkBENT

Take care bandit.