Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jtag connection diagram?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 29x in 27 Posts

Did you run wall.exe in background?
    Last edited by Dish expert; 02-26-2013 at 05:20 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 21x in 9 Posts

Thanks for the reply SKYWARD1, yes I do have ground connected to the fortec coming from the jtag ground. The thing with this stb is that I did it long time ago and I still have the pan's 2700 files. I tried them with no luck, also when the free japan came out, I was watching tv with it, then stb shot off and start rolling the b75. Anyhow, I will take your advice and try to time the stb with loader. I'm not without tv however, only because this stb annoys me, since I come from the atmeg era and jtaging the "good old" 2700, and programing the atmeg was a breese.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nashnoush For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 779x in 342 Posts

Believe the fortec is a serial cable and the b75 2700 is a null cable.Cant remember its been a long time.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12x in 3 Posts

I have the same problem with the fortec some time ago. With the B-75 file on it I am not able to load any file via serial cable. I bought a 20 pin J-tag cable and was able to load some jtag files to the receiver, but I did not know how to make a J-tag file with the 2500-LZMA-V211-IKS-1815 bin which is needed to run Iks on the receiver. I seek help and was told it is very easy to do, but I was unable to succeeded. So I gave up, as this was the only way to load any file back to the receiver. If anyone here can make the jtag file with the IKS bin for this receiver you could help many people with this problem.

The fortec only use a straight through serial cable.
    Last edited by ancynew; 03-02-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 36x in 21 Posts

Ask someone to jtag there working receiver. I had a receiver once that the 232 port died and jtag was the only way. If someone will give u a copy mention to them to remove their P$ info.
    Hopefully someone can help u .

Quote Originally Posted by ancynew View Post
    I have the same problem with the fortec some time ago. With the B-75 file on it I am not able to load any file via serial cable. I bought a 20 pin J-tag cable and was able to load some jtag files to the receiver, but I did not know how to make a J-tag file with the 2500-LZMA-V211-IKS-1815 bin which is needed to run Iks on the receiver. I seek help and was told it is very easy to do, but I was unable to succeeded. So I gave up, as this was the only way to load any file back to the receiver. If anyone here can make the jtag file with the IKS bin for this receiver you could help many people with this problem.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 29x in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancynew View Post

Which program do you use to jtag you box? Is the box back to normal where you can scan channels with it?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523x in 764 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pax View Post
    Ask someone to jtag there working receiver. I had a receiver once that the 232 port died and jtag was the only way. If someone will give u a copy mention to them to remove their P$ info.
    Hopefully someone can help u .
    The box's flash does not have any P$ info in it. The info for that is all in the PC or router running the client software.

The mods made to let the pansat do IKS are very very simple--in fact so simple that a fortec file could have similar mods done to it pretty easily--it only formats a coolsat4000 type of packet to send out to the PC and reads in the return CW packet with almost no checking of what it is getting. Out going packet has cmd07 packet from stream and info on channel number and PID for the channel and provider ID--that is it.
    Last edited by jvvh5897; 03-02-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 11x in 4 Posts

B75 use GTRomLoader 27.02,From this boot easy to convert to Lzma-boot 1.03, .
    Someone may have the B-75 KR -208-2500 to 2700 and then the CS 258t_B_75.
    You have to force the download,As soon as the lines appear at front of STB click on the write bin in the loader 1.4
    or try to load a channel list using 27.02, then when thge stb is on convert to lzma using lzma boot then any lzma .bin file.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12