Kate Moss has a crush on David Beckham.
The 41-year-old supermodel admits that, if she could be any of the Spice Girls, she would choose to be Victoria Beckham – aka Posh Spice – because of her hunky husband.
Asked which Spice Girl she would be, she told Stylist magazine: “Posh, because she’s married to David Beckham.”
Despite claims her marriage to rocker Jamie Hince is in trouble, Kate answered “my husband” when quizzed on who is the person most called in her mobile phone contacts list.
And while she is known for her wild partying, the British beauty – who has 12-year-old daughter Lila with ex-boyfriend Jefferson Hack – likes nothing better than spending quality time with her loved ones.
She said: “I’m always at my happiest when I’m in the country with family, friends and my dog.”
Asked what she does on a typical night in, she added: “Homework with my daughter, dinner and watching TV – the same as everyone.”
After so long working in the fashion industry, Kate’s model and designer friends feel like “family”.
Quizzed on her best friends in fashion, she said: “OMG there are too many to mention them all by name.
“We have become like family over the years. We’ve grown up together and shared some amazing experiences.”