by BANG Showbiz

Ronda Rousey could be set to star in a biopic about her life.
The 28-year-old mixed-martial-artist – who starred in 'Furious 7' and the 'Entourage' movie – is the author of the best-selling autobiography 'My Fight/Your Fight' and Paramount Pictures has secured the rights to the book, with Rousey set to play the lead part.
Executive producer Mary Parent told Variety: ''It's a real honour to be a part of bringing Ronda's incredible story to the big screen.''
As yet, there is no date set as to when the movie will go into production, with Mark Bomback currently in the process of adapting the book.
Rousey recently recorded a dramatic win over her UFC rival Bethe Correia in Brazil and is due to fight one more time before she stars in the Pete Berg-directed 'Mile 22' in January.
Prior to her most-recent win, Rousey explained how her burgeoning movie career would work around her UFC commitments.
She said: ''Here's pretty much the plan.
''I'm going to beat up Bethe, then I'm going to take a couple of weeks to rest, and then I'm going to go beat up Miesha [Tate], and then I'm going to go to like Thailand or wherever we decide to film ('Mile 22') and prep for like a month, and then start filming for like eight to 10 weeks, and then go beat up the next chick.
''That's pretty much my plan.''