Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: admin requested...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 173x in 95 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 08-12-2015, 12:50 AM from c8rbk1ng
Message: You need something stronger that wine to deal with some of the members here!Devil
Gift received at 08-09-2015, 04:37 AM from c8rbk1ng

Default admin requested...

Hi everyone,

I have had some recent problems I am having a hard time understanding, If an admin here could contact me it would be most appreciated.. Thanks so much
    ALL information contained herein is for educational and informational purposes only.
    Any information contained herein is public knowledge and reposted as such. I take no responsibility for any misuse of any information contained.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,451x in 505 Posts
    Items Crown RoyalHookahMonitorcolosseEnglandBigbenLady LibertyCamaro

Quote Originally Posted by gAsH View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have had some recent problems I am having a hard time understanding, If an admin here could contact me it would be most appreciated.. Thanks so much
    Are you not an admin at another site? You should know a PM is much better than starting a thread, just saying.

@13X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alex70olds For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 173x in 95 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Message: You need something stronger that wine to deal with some of the members here!Devil

Quote Originally Posted by alex70olds View Post
    Are you not an admin at another site? You should know a PM is much better than starting a thread, just saying.

@13X
    True but there is not a list of admins available to me, so rather than scour the site looking i made a request.. Is that such a bad thing ? I certainly do not think so.

EDIT: if you do not have a helpful answer, why bother replying at all ? Hummm ?
    ALL information contained herein is for educational and informational purposes only.
    Any information contained herein is public knowledge and reposted as such. I take no responsibility for any misuse of any information contained.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,363x in 4,241 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

pugsycan,fonger,condor are a few

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 173x in 95 Posts
    Items Crown Royal

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
    pugsycan,fonger,condor are a few
    And which ever admin has the time to help out can let me know at their own free will rather than me sending them a message out of the blue. It's just a common respect folks. If you are not a mod, Smod or admin at a site you have no idea how many email's, messages and issues we deal with on a daily basis.. its not an easy job. My problem is not that pressing and can wait until time is available to deal with it, thus I made this request.

Wow *smh*

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

And which ever admin has the time to help out can let me know at their own free will rather than me sending them a message out of the blue. It's just a common respect folks. If you are not a mod, Smod or admin at a site you have no idea how many email's, messages and issues we deal with on a daily basis.. its not an easy job. My problem is not that pressing and can wait until time is available to deal with it, thus I made this request.

Wow *smh*
    Oh so true, I have never even entertained the idea of being on staff at a forum. I am sure you, as an admin understand how vbulletin works, and how you could have handled it privately, but you are right. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 173x in 95 Posts
    Items Crown Royal

Oh so true, I have never even entertained the idea of being on staff at a forum. I am sure you, as an admin understand how vbulletin works, and how you could have handled it privately, but you are right. Please accept my sincere apologies.
    Yes, and I would prefer a request to my staff rather than a direct pm to me from a memeber. There is no need to hide my request for assistance. I chose not to single out an admin and contact them directly. Instead left it up to the entire admin staff to contact me at their will. Again if you have not been in an admins shoes you have NO reason to judge.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gAsH For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Yes, and I would prefer a request to my staff rather than a direct pm to me from a memeber. There is no need to hide my request for assistance. I chose not to single out an admin and contact them directly. Instead left it up to the entire admin staff to contact me at their will. Again if you have not been in an admins shoes you have NO reason to judge.
    Again, I apologize, you are right. I have no right understanding what it would be like in your Admin shoes. Staff, please delete my disparaging posts.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 173x in 95 Posts
    Items Crown Royal

Again, I apologize, you are right. I have no right understanding what it would be like in your Admin shoes. Staff, please delete my disparaging posts.
    It seems you are just posting to bash as your post in the zoogor thread proves. So I am done with the meaningless back and forth. I post to help i am sorry if that offends you in some way. I am off to bed, the the forums are all yours! enjoy bud! have a good night!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gAsH For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

It seems you are just posting to bash as your post in the zoogor thread proves. So I am done with the meaningless back and forth. I post to help i am sorry if that offends you in some way. I am off to bed, the the forums are all yours! enjoy bud! have a good night!
    Thank you for offering your help to the site admins. I am sure they will greatly appreciate your concern for the site and will accept your generous offer to help.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 173x in 95 Posts
    Items Crown Royal

Thank you for offering your help to the site admins. I am sure they will greatly appreciate your concern for the site and will accept your generous offer to help.
    LMAO.. I was requesting assistance.. you know what, N/M folks can figure it out on their own.. Good night all!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gAsH For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,023x in 6,195 Posts
    Items HookahA BeerFootballGolfACDCGuitar2street BikeCheckered Flag

I have no doubt someone will respond to your Highness...................

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steveOtoo For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

LMAO.. I was requesting assistance.. you know what, N/M folks can figure it out on their own.. Good night all!
    Well yes, I seem a bit confused.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Wow *smh*
    How many PM's can you possibly get on a site with 54 members, and of that maybe 10% active?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DerZ
    You do know you look like a complete idiot right ? she was only asking for an admin and you go insulting her for the request. You are a complete moron and its any wonder she had twice the REP points as you and you have been a member alot longer hahah good job dude
    lmfao since you turned you PM off after sending this, will post it here. Yes DerZ, we know you are gAsh, know the site, stop getting over your head. I have been more than nice so far, let it rest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast