Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: admin requested...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 14x in 12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alex70olds View Post
    Well yes, I seem a bit confused.
    Not really she was trying to help in that zoogor thread before you posted nonsense,, and she is asking for assistance from an admin for another problem in this thread,,,its really not hard to understand,, I am not gash you idiot jut becaue i defnd sum1 does not mean i am that person gAsh was right and i said so,, i dont care what you think u r a nobody to me

aslo i reported ur pms btw hope u get baned!!!!
    Last edited by DerZ; 08-10-2015 at 03:59 AM. Reason: repoted pms

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,451x in 505 Posts
    Items Crown RoyalHookahMonitorcolosseEnglandBigbenLady LibertyCamaro

Quote Originally Posted by DerZ View Post
    Not really she was trying to help in that zoogor thread before you posted nonsense,, and she is asking for assistance from an admin for another problem in this thread,,,its really not hard to understand,, I am not gash you idiot jut becaue i defnd sum1 does not mean i am that person gAsh was right and i said so,, i dont care what you think u r a nobody to me
    Well then gAsh stole your posts and claimed as her own. Very simple, you need to stop now, I have been more than nice. Thanks.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gAsH View Post
    Hey everyone! I am new to the community here but I admin another technology based forum and thought a few of the items I author and publish there could also be useful to the the friendly users here as well.

My only challenge is there is no 'technology' category here. So I ask the mods that if there is a more appropriate area for this or any future tutorial posts I make to please move them on over and I will take note.

How to buy services online with PP while staying anonymous:

This is a rather easy method to make purchases online using PP and staying 100% anonymous. This is useful for privacy related services like VPN accounts and any other services which you wish to remain anonymous. Bitcoin is always a better option but many services do not offer it as a payment option..

First thing you will need is to purchase a Vanilla Mastercard with the amount of funds you wish to spend on your services. Now I say mastercard because I have not tried the vanilla visa cards but I would assume they have the same registration options with them. It's best to pay cash for this card rather than credit or debit cards for obvious reasons.

After you have the card head over to Hxxp://Vanillamastercard.com and enter the information for your card. This will allow you to view the balance on the card but more importantly you can register the card to a postal or ZIP code. Click the register card and use a real zip code for a random address anywhere but take note of this address.

Now that the card is registered to a random postal or zip code you can head over to paypal.com and register a free account using a fake name and email but use the same fake address you used to register the vanilla card. You can now link the vanilla card to the PP account with out any problems since the card is registered to the same address as the PP account you are adding it to.

You are now ready to buy what ever services you want through PP and when the funds run out you can unlink that vanilla card and register then link a new card to the same account rinse and repeat.. It's best to use a vpn, secure proxy or pulic wifi while using any sites like PP or vanillamastercard.com if your goal is to stay anonymous.

Good Luck and Happy Anonymous Shopping!
    Quote Originally Posted by derz @ livefta
    HOW TO - Use PāY-PāL Completely Anonymously
    How to buy services online with PP while staying anonymous:

This is a rather easy method to make purchases online using PP and staying 100% anonymous. This is useful for privacy related services like VPN accounts and any other services which you wish to remain anonymous. Bitcoin is always a better option but many services do not offer it as a payment option..

First thing you will need is to purchase a Vanilla Mastercard with the amount of funds you wish to spend on your services. Now I say mastercard because I have not tried the vanilla visa cards but I would assume they have the same registration options with them. It's best to pay cash for this card rather than credit or debit cards for obvious reasons.

After you have the card head over to Hxxp://Vanillamastercard.com and enter the information for your card. This will allow you to view the balance on the card but more importantly you can register the card to a postal or ZIP code. Click the register card and use a real zip code for a random address anywhere but take note of this address.

Now that the card is registered to a random postal or zip code you can head over to paypal.com and register a free account using a fake name and email but use the same fake address you used to register the vanilla card. You can now link the vanilla card to the PP account with out any problems since the card is registered to the same address as the PP account you are adding it to.

You are now ready to buy what ever services you want through PP and when the funds run out you can unlink that vanilla card and register then link a new card to the same account rinse and repeat.. It's best to use a vpn, secure proxy or pulic wifi while using any sites like PP or vanillamastercard.com if your goal is to stay anonymous.

Good Luck and Happy Anonymous Shopping!!
    Simple huh? and the sig goes back to the site with 54 members, just saying lol

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 14x in 12 Posts

LOL i didnt make that post I copied it to help my frnds on my home site LIVE but i love that u think i am her you are to dumb to find original post she made on site she admins hah maybe try harder huh ???

i repost lots just 2 help people but my site is live i come here sometimes and your post was dumb and i said so and u act like an idiot ware are the mods tn
    Last edited by DerZ; 08-10-2015 at 04:04 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

LOL i didnt make that post I copied it to help my frnds on my home site LIVE but i love that u think i am her you are to dumb to find original post she made on site she admins hah maybe try harder huh ????
    You really want to play? Ask Rex how his internet is running. I am sure all is well at Huffman, for now lol.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 14x in 12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alex70olds View Post
    You really want to play? Ask Rex how his internet is running. I am sure all is well at Huffman, for now lol.
    who is rex and huffman why are u acting stupuid,, u were wrong just giveup

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

who is rex and huffman why are u acting stupuid,, u were wrong just giveup
    lol just check.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,666x in 3,246 Posts
    Items PhoneHeartVintage truck
Gift received at 12-23-2012, 09:06 AM from ICEMAN
Message: thank you budTVCoffee makerPinkfloydthe travel gnomeTractor

OK kids play nice in the sand box or someone will be sent to the corner.......
    ♫♫♫ I’m a lumberjack and I’m OK ♫♫♫ I drink all night and sleep all day. ♫♫♫

Coming soon to a crop circle near you.....

There is a 66 and third % chance that I'm on the right planet...

"I'm happier then a Jackalope in a balloon factory"

"First rule of testing satellites"
    "If its working fine now, then don't mess with it"

"Second rule of testing satellites"
    "If you did mess with it, and now it doesn't work, can you blame someone else?"

"Third rule of testing satellites"
    "If you did mess with it, and it doesn't work now, and you can't blame someone else"
    "Can you HIDE it"?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terryl For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terryl View Post
    OK kids play nice in the sand box or someone will be sent to the corner.......
    I did try to be nice, getting soft in my old age.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alex70olds For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700x in 619 Posts
    Items ATVA BeerSome beerCamaro
Gift received at 08-28-2013, 07:04 PM from darlinkat

Quote Originally Posted by gAsH View Post
    And which ever admin has the time to help out can let me know at their own free will rather than me sending them a message out of the blue. It's just a common respect folks. If you are not a mod, Smod or admin at a site you have no idea how many email's, messages and issues we deal with on a daily basis.. its not an easy job. My problem is not that pressing and can wait until time is available to deal with it, thus I made this request.

Wow *smh*
    Thats cause most of the staff turns pm off .. just for stupid reasons as such ..lol. Most ppl that run or have forums ...and troll them ..lol no the report button works . or ignore it ..because control in a illusion !!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 1boxman For This Useful Post:

Condor is offline Jr Admin/Satfix 2016 Football Pool - Week 10 & Week 15 Champ
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,837x in 5,629 Posts
    Items Mexico
Gift received at 04-01-2014, 11:29 PM from hedley
Gift received at 06-11-2013, 04:36 PM from darlinkat
HugsUSA
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 03:37 PM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 10-02-2012, 02:00 PM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENT

As Terry stated be nice my children... gash if you still need to talk to any admin or staff.. Please send any one of us a PM... With that this one is done...

The only thing I am afraid of is what I am capable of

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Condor For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12