Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IPGUYS hacked??

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 708x in 384 Posts
    Items Dish

For me.......I buy bananas sell bananas I don't grow or make them just sell them .......they dont tell me much.......just will be fixed soon ....lol

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Thanks for the pastebin info.

One of the things I noticed was this:
    All your IP information has been uploaded to the following website: hxxp://pastebin.com/qQ63JX24
    With IP address:Name,Address,Phone number, what you are watching is exposed!

I think I have to call B.S. on that one.
    As far as I know just because someone has my IP address they can't get my Name, Address and Phone number without a court order unless they hack into my Providers servers and then they might have a real fight on their hands :-)
    bs you say LOL , interesting ..... all four of my eyes have seen IP's user names/nic with passwords encrypted by salted-hash , address & phone numbers ...... & NO it's " NOT " my work ....... don't ask me who is doing it or any questions ...... i WILL 100% back the " true " person who is doing it ... sorry i don't fink/rat/give hints / ect ect .......

personally i would ditch that service , because this person " knows " what they're doing .......

request this thread moved somewhere else besides the RUMOR section ......... LOL
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494x in 807 Posts
    Items Vintage carCheckered FlagCanadaElephant 2RepMedalMartiniDish

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    bs you say LOL , interesting ..... all four of my eyes have seen IP's user names/nic with passwords encrypted by salted-hash , address & phone numbers ...... & NO it's " NOT " my work ....... don't ask me who is doing it or any questions ...... i WILL 100% back the " true " person who is doing it ... sorry i don't fink/rat/give hints / ect ect .......

personally i would ditch that service , because this person " knows " what they're doing .......

request this thread moved somewhere else besides the RUMOR section ......... LOL
    I thought maybe you might have had a hand in this :-)

Yes there are IP addresses in there and some careless resellers put real names and phone numbers as the User IDs.
    What good is the password - salted or unsalted - going to do - what is it used for???
    I didn't see any addresses in there - but maybe I overlooked something. Even if they were there who is to say the hacker didn't edit some of the data. I don't think the information posted would stand up in court - but that is just my opinion. It will help the S.I. guys build their database of suspects - but they already have thousands of leads that they can't follow up on.

Did you notice that Wayne Gow, the head Signal Intergrity guy for Bell, is listed as having two MAG boxes with IPguys service :-) They were purchased back in July from a dealer in my area and the IP is with Sympatico in Whitby - sounds like somebody has a good sense of humour :-)

I don't think the authorities are going to go after Wayno LOL
    Everybody knows this is not helping IPguys build their business - it is a set back for them - but if a **** brain hacker puts their mind to it they can pretty much get into any server.

IPguys was and still is a good service and were getting better day by day - I wonder who didn't like that :-)
    Last edited by jedi; 12-14-2015 at 06:28 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

I thought maybe you might have had a hand in this :-) <~ nope i had " NOTHING " to do with this ... sorry i don't take credit for others work .......

Yes there are IP addresses in there and some careless resellers put real names and phone numbers as the User IDs.

What good is the password - salted or unsalted - going to do - what is it used for??? .......... really ?

I didn't see any addresses in there - but maybe I overlooked something. Even if they were there who is to say the hacker didn't edit some of the data. I don't think the information posted would stand up in court - but that is just my opinion. It will help the S.I. guys build their database of suspects - but they already have thousands of leads that they can't follow up on.

me & you are NOT viewing the same data .........

Did you notice that Wayne Gow, the head Signal Intergrity guy for Bell, is listed as having two MAG boxes with IPguys service :-) They were purchased back in July from a dealer in my area and the IP is with Sympatico in Whitby - sounds like somebody has a good sense of humour :-)

I don't think the authorities are going to go after Wayno LOL
    Everybody knows this is not helping IPguys build their business - it is a set back for them - but if a **** brain hacker puts their mind to it they can pretty much get into any server.

IPguys was and still is a good service and were getting better day by day - I wonder who didn't like that :-)

it's none of my business ..........

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

didn't see any addresses in there - but maybe I overlooked something. Even if they were there who is to say the hacker didn't edit some of the data. I don't think the information posted would stand up in court - but that is just my opinion. It will help the S.I. guys build their database of suspects - but they already have thousands of leads that they can't follow up on.

me & you are NOT viewing the same data .........

bs you say LOL , interesting ..... all four of my eyes have seen IP's user names/nic with passwords encrypted by salted-hash , address & phone numbers ......
    I've gone through the list again - I can see IP's under the "ip" column. I can see the User names/nic under the "login"column. I can see the encrypted passwords under the "password" column.
    I still can't see any full addresses anywhere - what column are you looking under?
    Under the "login" column some careless resellers of the service used what appears to be their customer's phone numbers and some used what appears to be their real name and email addresses (but most were just gmail, yahoo and hotmail).

Out of the 29230 "login" User IDs there were less than 50 email addresses used. I saw one login what could be a street address - but there was no city given - although you could guess it was in Toronto if you looked up their IP address location. That was the only thing that looked like an address to me.

I think the scariest thing were the resellers using what appears to be their client's phone number as their login ID. From that you would be able to do a reverse address lookup for each phone number.
    This information was put in there by the resellers of the service. I think a lot of these resellers were around when "somebody" LOL released some IKS server log files. There was some damaging information in those files. Having gone through all that I can't understand why a reseller would use a clients real name, email address or phone number as their login ID that is uploaded to a server - that is just asking for trouble.

I still can't see what use can be made of the encrypted passwords - but I'm not a hacker - so I'll have to take your word for it that is of some value to someone.
    I would think IPguys would be changing all those passwords anyway and hopefully be instructing their resellers to not use real names, email addresses or phone numbers in their uploads.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

@jedi , like i said you are NOT seeing the UN-released " data " ....... the mystery person only posted what he/she/it/tranny wanted the public to see ........ i'll say it once more , me & everyone else , are " NOT " seeing the same data ......... hence their is a **** load more ........ from my side of the screen ...... ipguys - compromised ....... & the mystery person has " skills " so they can do whatever they want .........

why are they doing it , i dunno ...... nor do i care .......

I think I have to call B.S. on that one.
    As far as I know just because someone has my IP address they can't get my Name, Address and Phone number without a court order unless they hack into my Providers servers and then they might have a real fight on their hands :-)
    by far that is probably the stupidest comment ........ u think i can't pull you from your IP , plz ...........

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

@jedi , like i said you are NOT seeing the UN-released " data " ....... the mystery person only posted what he/she/it/tranny wanted the public to see ........ i'll say it once more , me & everyone else , are " NOT " seeing the same data ......... hence their is a **** load more ........ from my side of the screen ...... ipguys - compromised ....... & the mystery person has " skills " so they can do whatever they want .........

by far that is probably the stupidest comment ........ u think i can't pull you from your IP , plz ...........
    why is that data not public? Why is it being kept?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

It would be tough I use a proxy server. I guess if you found my real IP address from my proxy server and if you work for an ISP provider you might somehow be able to call up my ISP provider and somehow get them to share the name, address and phone number that I gave them when I subscribed. It would be about 300 miles from where I actually am and the name, address and phone number wouldn't be mine. So you may pull something but it wouldn't be me.

I don't want to challenge somebody with your skills - "that they can't find me" - so I'll decline your offer - thank you very much :-)
    You may be able to follow my travels at various forums and somehow find my name - I don't doubt that. But finding that information for one person - is a little different than finding that for 29320 individuals. It is no small task.

If they are saying they have in their possession right now the name, address and phone number of all 29,320 IPguy clients I"m still calling B.S.
    If I go up the street to a local IPTV reseller and pay them cash - the reseller doesn't even know my name - let alone my address or phone number - so how is it going to be on the IPguy's hacked server?
    They do have every IP address and with a lot of work they "may" eventually obtain all of the registered name, addresses and phone numbers from the ISP Providers - for those guys not using a proxy.

I agree IPguys was compromised - that's pretty obvious.

Let's see - over 29000 clients - that's a sh*t load of cash coming in every month - I think they could probably afford to hire a better hacker for a little retributive justice. Have you sent in your quote and resume yet :-)
    Last edited by jedi; 12-15-2015 at 04:29 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by psik View Post
    i have no idea ..... none of my business ........

It would be tough I use a proxy server. I guess if you found my real IP address from my proxy server and if you work for an ISP provider you might somehow be able to call up my ISP provider and somehow get them to share the name, address and phone number that I gave them when I subscribed. It would be about 300 miles from where I actually am and the name, address and phone number wouldn't be mine. So you may pull something but it wouldn't be me.

I don't want to challenge somebody with your skills - "that they can't find me" - so I'll decline your offer - thank you very much :-)
    You may be able to follow my travels at various forums and somehow find my name - I don't doubt that. But finding that information for one person - is a little different than finding that for 29320 individuals. It is no small task.

If they are saying they have in their possession right now the name, address and phone number of all 29,320 IPguy clients I"m still calling B.S.
    If I go up the street to a local IPTV reseller and pay them cash - the reseller doesn't even know my name - let alone my address or phone number - so how is it going to be on the IPguy's hacked server?
    They do have every IP address and with a lot of work they "may" eventually obtain all of the registered name, addresses and phone numbers from the ISP Providers - for those guys not using a proxy.

I agree IPguys was compromised - that's pretty obvious.

Let's see - over 29000 clients - that's a sh*t load of cash coming in every month - I think they could probably afford to hire a better hacker for a little retributive justice. Have you sent in your quote and resume yet :-)
    I guess if you found my real IP address from my proxy server and if you work for an ISP provider you might somehow be able to call up my ISP provider and somehow get them to share the name, address and phone number that I gave them when I subscribed. It would be about 300 miles from where I actually am and the name, address and phone number wouldn't be mine. So you may pull something but it wouldn't be me.
    LOL a real hacker breaks into the ISP , eg:below

to be honest with you , the larger the ISP the easier it is for me , its the small one's that no-one's ever heard about , those are a b1tch ...... but i " always " get my target ..... just ask anyone LOL ;D ;D ;D

LMFAO @ resume ;D ;D ;D

note: if all my bot-networks weren't in use ..... i would personally blow ipguys out of the water ....... but as mentioned in another thread , sorry bud ISIS is a lil more important to me then some iks/iptv service or w/e the hell it is ;x or was ! ;D

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

note: if all my bot-networks weren't in use ..... i would personally blow ipguys out of the water .......
    Why would you want to personally blow ipguys out of the water?
    Do you have some sort of axe to grind with him/her/them - or do you just hate all illegal IPTV services?

In my opinion one of the other IPTV services thought IPguys was getting to big for their britches - so they hired a hacker to show everyone who was "the boss". There is a lot of money involved in illegal IPTV and new services seem to be appearing all the time - I thought I read in the forum here that Kodi/XBMC seems to be getting involved now with some sort of pay to play IPTV service now.

With a boat load of money - maybe IPguys will be looking for their "pound of flesh" - but who knows maybe they can kiss and make up??

Nob0dy is a winner in this sort of battle - least of all the end users - who take the brunt of it.
    I know a lot will jump on this and say "but the end users have been warned many times - what can happen. But not everyone belongs to forums like this - some of them are grandmas and grandpas - aunts and uncles - moms and dads who don't even use email. They go up the street to the corner store and bye an IPTV receiver and think everything must be legal - how could they be in business if they were doing something illegal :-)
    Last edited by jedi; 12-15-2015 at 06:37 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psik View Post
    Why would you want that information to be made any more public than it already is??? :-(

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

Why would you want to personally blow ipguys out of the water?
    Do you have some sort of axe to grind with him/her/them - or do you just hate all illegal IPTV services?

In my opinion one of the other IPTV services thought IPguys was getting to big for their britches - so they hired a hacker to show everyone who was "the boss". There is a lot of money involved in illegal IPTV and new services seem to be appearing all the time - I thought I read in the forum here that Kodi/XBMC seems to be getting involved now with some sort of pay to play IPTV service now.

With a boat load of money - maybe IPguys will be looking for their "pound of flesh" - but who knows maybe they can kiss and make up??

Nob0dy is a winner in this sort of battle - least of all the end users - who take the brunt of it.
    I know a lot will jump on this and say "but the end users have been warned many times - what can happen. But not everyone belongs to forums like this - some of them are grandmas and grandpas - aunts and uncles - moms and dads who don't even use email. They go up the street to the corner store and bye an IPTV receiver and think everything must be legal - how could they be in business if they were doing something illegal :-)
    cause i am BORED & you are " trolling me " ........ plz continue to piss me off .......... give me something to do !

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

cause i am BORED & you are " trolling me " ........ plz continue to piss me off .......... give me something to do !
    Sorry - not trying to be a troll or p*ss you off - just curious - you always have an interesting take on things.
    I think this thread has served its purpose - moving on here :-)
    NipPEr Is a diSh liCkeR!
    4e697050457220497320612062755474206c69436b655221

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:

Condor is offline Jr Admin/Satfix 2016 Football Pool - Week 10 & Week 15 Champ
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,837x in 5,629 Posts
    Items Mexico
Gift received at 04-01-2014, 11:29 PM from hedley
Gift received at 06-11-2013, 04:36 PM from darlinkat
HugsUSA
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 03:37 PM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 10-02-2012, 02:00 PM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENT

Take a deep breath.... There...there u go.......

The only thing I am afraid of is what I am capable of

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Condor For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

i ate a xanax & i love you too ;D

25. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast