by BANG Showbiz

Michael Keaton says movies can be ''excruciating'' to make.
The 64-year-old star has enjoyed a varied and acclaimed acting career but readily admits he doesn't enjoy spending hours on set waiting for his scenes as it can be extremely boring.
Keaton confessed: ''I get easily bored. Frankly, film acting can be quite dull. You sit around in a trailer being bored out of your f***ing mind. All day. It's excruciating.''
The process of bring a story to life on the big screen even put him off making Hollywood movies for a time.
Keaton – who played Batman in Tim Burton's two Dark Knight adventures – explained: ''I didn't really enjoy acting for a long time. I didn't hate it , I just didn't enjoy it. Nothing was fitting. I find a lot of other things interesting and I just wasn't focused.''
Keaton received universal acclaim for his performance as Riggan Thomson in 2014's 'Birdman' – for which he won the 2014 Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for his portrayal of Riggan – and can currently be seen in the multiple Oscar award nominated 'Spotlight', which tells the true story of the Boston Globe journalists who delve into the cover-up of sexual abuse by Catholic priests in Massachusetts.
Speaking about his recent successes in movies, he joked to the Metro newspaper: ''Put me in a film, and I'll get you Oscars. I think people want me to answer, 'Oh my God, it's so great now and before it was so horrible.' But I'm still doing what I always did. You get offered things that are great or you're in things that make people money or things that get critical acclaim. It's that simple.''