by BANG Showbiz

Rihanna was left in fear of her life by an alleged stalker who sent her a video of himself masturbating.
The ‘Work’ singer was bombarded with threatening messages on Twitter between April and June last year by the man, who also posted the 15-second clip of him pleasuring himself, TMZ discovered after obtaining a copy of a search warrant.
Among the tweets he sent were “Should have killed @rihanna a minute back I would be good right now” and “I use guns, bout to get a gun license.(sic)”
The man also posted a picture of himself standing outside the 27-year-old beauty’s former home, alongside the caption: “Outside yo house.”
The warrant stated Rihanna was in fear for her life from the alleged stalker, who was placed in a psychiatric hospital by police and remains there now.
Earlier this week, Rihanna surprised fans by releasing her new album ‘ANTI’ for free via streaming service Tidal.
And the ‘Only Girl In the World’ hitmaker later admitted the reaction from fans made her incredibly happy.
She tweeted: “You guys legit made me the happiest girl in the world!! I’m so grateful that you appreciate the #ANTI album! It’s the most rewarding feeling (sic)”
The LP was preceded by the single ‘Work’, a collaboration with Drake.