Bang Showbiz

The ‘Fast 8′ crew have reportedly sided with Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson in his dispute with Vin Diesel.

The 44-year-old actor slammed one of his co-stars on the movie for being unprofessional in a Facebook rant earlier this week, and after it was subsequently claimed the 47-year-old actor-and-producer was the target of his tirade, it has now emerged that Vin’s antics have upset a number of people who work on the action franchise.

Production sources told TMZ that The Rock had been upset with Vin’s work ethic for “a long time”, with the actor frequently 30-60 minutes late to shoot scenes, despite already being on set, as he would refuse to leave his trailer.
And crew members claimed start time on Mondays was shifted to 10am to accommodate Vin as he didn’t like to start the week with a 7am call.
The crew source also slammed the actor’s “out of control arrogance”, which was triggered by his producer title, and accused him of refusing to listen to anyone and goading castmates, including The Rock, by criticising their acting.
On the other hand, the insider praised The Rock as the “ultimate professional”, who was easy to work with, always on time and always nailed his scenes.
The two men are believed to have had private showdown talks on Tuesday (08.10.16), but their issues remain unresolved and Vin is said to have left the set minutes after completing his final scenes on Wednesday (08.11.16).
In his original rant, former wrestler The Rock praised his female co-stars in the film, Charlize Theron, Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez, but admitted it was a “different story” working with the guys.
The actor – who plays bounty hunter Luke Hobbs – wrote on Facebook: “This is my final week of shooting Fast & Furious 8. There’s no other franchise that gets my blood boiling more than this one.
“An incredible hard working crew. Universal Studios Entertainment has been great partners as well. My female co-stars are always amazing and I love ‘em. My male co-stars however are a different story.
“Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don’t. The ones that don’t are too chicken s**t to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses.(sic)”
He also stars alongside Scott Eastwood, Jason Statham, Tyrese Gibson, Kurt Russell and Ludacris in the next installment of the action franchise.