Wenn

Tom Hanks surprised a pair of newlyweds by photobombing their wedding photographs in New York.
The 60-year-old Hollywood superstar was walking through Central Park when he spotted Elisabeth and Ryan having their official wedding snaps taken by photographer Meg Miller on Sunday (25Sep16).
In the first photo, the bride is stunned as Hanks embraces her and her new husband in the candid black-and-white snap. The Sully star then kisses Elizabeth’s hand in the next picture, shakes the hand of groom Ryan in another snap, and lastly is captured by the photographer taking a selfie with the happy couple.
Tom even shared the selfie on Instagram, showing the happy couple grinning alongside the actor. “Elizabeth and Ryan! Congrats and blessings! Hanx,” he captioned the shot.
Photographer Meg posted a collage of the special celebrity photos on Instagram, and shared memories of the very special day she unexpectedly captured. “Yesterday’s wedding was so beautiful! Elisabeth and Ryan you planned one amazing celebration. The icing on the cake was @tomhanks stopping in Central Park to wish them congratulations,” she wrote.
Photobombing a wedding photoshoot marked the end of a great week for Hanks, who opened up about the Oscar buzz his role in the Clint Eastwood-directed Sully is generating.
The star won the Best Actor Academy Award two years in a row in 1994 and 1995 for Philadelphia and Forrest Gump, but has not been nominated since 2001 for Cast Away.
Early reviews for the airplane drama have sparked Oscars buzz, but Tom is keeping level-headed on the matter.
“That’s somebody else’s responsibility, I don’t have to do anything like that. I’ll go anywhere they invite me, man. I’ll take that. But oh man, it’s September. Cut us some slack will you,” he told the Press Association.
Sully follows the true story of heroic pilot Chesley ‘Sully’ Sullenberger, played by Tom, who saved the lives of all the 155 passengers and crew on board US Airways Flight 1549 by landing his stricken plane on New York’s Hudson River in January 2009.