Evan Rachel Wood brought a smile to Chris Evans' face when the two stars met before filming their new Gucci Guilty ads – she was completely naked.
Then again, he was too!

The 29-year-old actress and Avengers star Evans opted to ditch their clothes for the steamy campaign shoot for the new fragrance, and Wood admits she wasn't as embarrassed as she thought she'd be.

''We were both naked and we had just met," she explains. "It was like, 'OK, so, you're going to be wearing Chris Evans at this photo shoot'… And that was my wardrobe.
''He was so respectful and cool and it made it all so much easier. All we did was listen to Motown and laugh a lot. That was the vibe on set."
But she urges fans not to read too much into the steamy ads, which really make it look like she and Evans were making love: "It looks like we're in the throes (of passion) and rolling around on a sexy beach or something, but we were being very strategically positioned and quite awkwardly so, having to hold these poses.
"I remember being pretty sore at the end of the day actually. So it looked natural, but it can be silly and fun doing it.''
And the actress, who was previously married to Jamie Bell and engaged to Marilyn Manson, reveals she has made a new friend through the Gucci Guilty campaign, admitting she loved working with Captain America Evans.
"He's a really great guy so I was very fortunate to be paired up with him because it made the whole experience that much better," she says.