Rock legends Aerosmith will embark on a "farewell" tour of Europe next year.
The band announced on Monday (14Nov16) that they will play 17 shows across Europe as part of their Aero-Vederci European tour.

"Aerosmith will return across the Atlantic with one of the greatest rock shows ever seen and will undoubtedly be the ultimate must see event of 2017 as the band embark upon this, their 'farewell' tour, saying 'Aero-Vederci Baby!'" a statement on the group's website reads.

The group consists of lead singer Steven Tyler, guitarists Joe Perry and Brad Whitford, drummer Joey Kramer and bassist Tom Hamilton.
Perry, 66, who was hospitalized in July after collapsing on stage while performing with his other band The Hollywood Vampires, added that the rock veterans are excited for the trek.
"It's been three years since we have been on tour in Europe and I can speak for my brothers that we can't wait to get over there and take it up a few notches. Last tour in South America we were running on all cylinders and I can see no reason to let up now," he said.
After Joe's collapse, Tyler, 68, expressed concern for his bandmate's wellbeing but having recently completed a tour of South America, the Walk This Way singer is now looking forward to hitting the road again.
"Aerosmith just got done ripping through South America like true ambassadors of rock…The band is unstoppable right now and in Europe, we're going to keep doing what we do best," he explained.
Aerosmith's Aero-Vederci tour will begin in Tel Aviv, Israel on 17 May next year, with the band then heading to Georgia, Russia, Germany before concluding the tour in Zurich, Switzerland on 5 July.
During the tour, Aerosmith will also play music festivals such as Sweden Rock, France's Hellfest and the Download Festival in Britain.