Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Largest US Bitcoin Exchange Ordered To Disclose Three Years Of User Data To IRS

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

i was leaning towards the huge pay-pal hack that went on for years ...... the bottom links shows a new exploit going around with the service Bit Coin .... i wasn't referring to here ...... " the admins "

& yes IKS & IPTV and all the other exploits going around is big money ..... if it was missing ... how are you going to report transactions like that ? ;D

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494x in 807 Posts
    Items Vintage carCheckered FlagCanadaElephant 2RepMedalMartiniDish

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    i was leaning towards the huge pay-pal hack that went on for years ...... the bottom links shows a new exploit going around with the service Bit Coin .... i wasn't referring to here ...... " the admins "

& yes IKS & IPTV and all the other exploits going around is big money ..... if it was missing ... how are you going to report transactions like that ? ;D
    The guy that was one of the gurus and more or less founders of bitcoins was a bit of a **** when he used info from the blockchain and released the personal ID of a legitimate bitcoin account holder - if that was a phoney account with a false name, address, email and IP address - no problem.

Then with the software hack they are using - what good is the hack if all they are doing is grabbing your phoney info from the stream - whether encryted or not - if I never use my real name, address, email or IP address what good is their hack?
    Forget about the hack for a second - I could give someone all of the info about my phoney bitcoin account including bitcoin wallet address, name, address, phone number, email address and proxyed IP address and it is still a monumetal task for them to trace it back to my real identity. I think only a government agency with a good reason could trace it back to me.
    Last edited by abouttosnap; 12-06-2016 at 05:31 AM. Reason: language
    NipPEr Is a diSh liCkeR!
    4e697050457220497320612062755474206c69436b655221

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12