Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DDOS users being charged with using the service

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 557x in 268 Posts

I am guessing its a technical problem between their host/server and Sucuri. If it was bots don't think the page would end up on Sucuri firewall page.

GS2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunsmoke2 - GS2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

not sure how any of this relates past post #3 ............. dssrookie ........ thought this was satfix ?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523x in 764 Posts

Yep, that is why in my post I gave an apology for bringing another site's issues here. But as that other site is down (still) I can't really bring it up there. It is still under DDos attack and that is the topic (sort of).

One could wonder why anyone that comes to sites such as this or rookie would want to DDos an FTA site. We are here to do something together that is hard to do on one's own. We are here to get along, not fight with anyone (but the provs).

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jvvh5897 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by jvvh5897 View Post
    Yep, that is why in my post I gave an apology for bringing another site's issues here. But as that other site is down (still) I can't really bring it up there. It is still under DDos attack and that is the topic (sort of).

One could wonder why anyone that comes to sites such as this or rookie would want to DDos an FTA site. We are here to do something together that is hard to do on one's own. We are here to get along, not fight with anyone (but the provs).
    U have a pm .

& now you know why it's still down
    Last edited by nob0dy; 02-08-2017 at 03:58 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

But what does any of that (the PMs) have to do with me?
    Bad actors have been an issue for internet since it started. I recall reading an interesting book about hacking in the old days (when PCs did not exist), spammers, more hacking, phishing, trolls, bullies--it just goes on and on. Not sure why, but doesn't it make more sense to be a good actor and not a bad, and to stop what seems to be poor cycle of behaviour by not going there? There are lots of FTA sites around and you can't find a fit for yourself at one, try another. Ddos attacks seems to be a poor way to treat folks that, are at the heart of it, trying to help others. Sounds "Goody two shoes" or bleeding heart, perhaps, even to me, but you get what you put out--karma.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jvvh5897 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

It doesn't ..... you know who the person who wrote the PM's to I ........... he took it way too far ....... saying i help/assist ISIS & all the other BS garbage ..........

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jvvh5897 View Post
    But what does any of that (the PMs) have to do with me?
    Bad actors have been an issue for internet since it started. I recall reading an interesting book about hacking in the old days (when PCs did not exist), spammers, more hacking, phishing, trolls, bullies--it just goes on and on. Not sure why, but doesn't it make more sense to be a good actor and not a bad, and to stop what seems to be poor cycle of behaviour by not going there? There are lots of FTA sites around and you can't find a fit for yourself at one, try another. Ddos attacks seems to be a poor way to treat folks that, are at the heart of it, trying to help others. Sounds "Goody two shoes" or bleeding heart, perhaps, even to me, but you get what you put out--karma.

I speculate probably nothing. I also would not pay attention to his one sided story. Everything that has happen is because he started it. I also would not believe what he says unless you see it in writing and confirm with the other party to see if they actually wrote it.

I heard that he said the other party threaten to kill him. The other party said that never happened. He offers no proof of his allegations.

Now he says they went too far when it was him who took a hissy fit because they charge for an avatar and he did not want to pay so he took their site offline. He feels he should be treated special for some reason or else.

He feels he has the right to destroy someone's property because he did not get his way. He does this all the time. I hope people don't ever fall for that act.

GS2

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,036x in 1,728 Posts

We shall see is all i can contribute to this thread and that's rare lmao...
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman View Post
    We shall see is all i can contribute to this thread and that's rare lmao...
    @jazzman , good luck with that ..... next GS2 will be wondering why his site don't work anymore ..........

but then again GS2 aka No names is fink/rat/informant for dish & dave .............. just google Gunsmoke2 - GS2 ................. i wouldn't trust a word that guy say's .....

i sent all the PM's to a admin ..........

has this thread turned into free for all , can i list the other 15 sites that are dead as well ? ;x

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Temper temper. Did I a hit a never of truth little child. Yes good luck with that but than again Nob0dy aka A S S H O L E is a rat/fink for the FBI/CIA and will be wondering why everybody is starting to realize he is just a Coward behind a keyboard.

Sure go ahead and list all the site that you have destroyed ass wipe.

Admins ask him what PMs he didn't send and verify with the other party because he has already been caught in lies

GS2

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunsmoke2 - GS2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,148x in 5,731 Posts
    Items helicopter
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassJeep
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassCrown Royal
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassSome beer
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from Bluegrasstreasure chest
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from Bluegrass

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke2 - GS2 View Post
    Temper temper. Did I a hit a never of truth little child. Yes good luck with that but than again Nob0dy aka A S S H O L E is a rat/fink for the FBI/CIA and will be wondering why everybody is starting to realize he is just a Coward behind a keyboard.

Sure go ahead and list all the site that you have destroyed ass wipe.

Admins ask him what PMs he didn't send and verify with the other party because he has already been caught in lies

GS2
    I think you're "pokin' the bear", & you shouldn't involve this place by doing it here...do you?Pretty sure you wouldn't want it at your site.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Noof For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by The Noof View Post
    I think you're "pokin' the bear", & you shouldn't involve this place by doing it here...do you?Pretty sure you wouldn't want it at your site.
    i agree , i answered JVVH question(s) in private " not sure why he responded in the forum " .... if Mr gs2 want's to vent ....... that should be PM's as well ............ as mentioned in post #17 ........ this is satfix , not NCN or rookie ........

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

I know that I, and likely lots of other folks here, would love to have the skills to do DDos and other hacking. The thing I question is if a war is needed when what happened was likely a misunderstanding in the first place--both sides seem equally to blame. That is all I have to say in this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12