Thread: Jyazbox

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Default Jyazbox

I have a jayzbox ultra 300 HD That i must have worng frimware on . now when it boots up i get A H ON DISPLAY.
    nothing more. where can i get a good copy of newest frimware for that box? HELP

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

You flashed a wrong FW (which in reality is the same FW). For example JyaZboxV20 will not work on JyaXboxV20 even though they are the same exact FW. All thanks to the onboard AT88SC0104. You need to flash JyAZbox FW in order to get it going again. There is no "new" FW for those boxes, it is just the same FW passed on from model and manufacturer with "clone" protection I guess even if everything after V3 is a clone LOL... "Clone protected clones"... I successfully tested this theory by using the MX flash and AT chip from one box on to another (Physically removing the chips from one box and soldering them on another that would not boot by simply flashing it). The AT88 is password protected so manufacturers (jynx, jyax, jyaz etc) use different passwords on the same exact FW. If we could totally bypass the AT88 we could use any version FW.