Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOL EPG issue

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crazy carl View Post
    I am told that Vaderstreams has excellent support..google and twitter are your friends use them and you will obtain the answers you need
    I hit them up on facebook, they referred me to open a ticket which I can't do because I got the box from a reseller and it came with a month of vader included. Contacted the reseller, he contacted vader, long story short, they haven't been able to offer a solution as of yet.

Opened a ticket with iptvsubs regarding this issue back when I was exclusively using an avov tvonline+, and they blamed it on avov. Got.myself a t1, still have the issue.

Was with NFPS before that, also using the avov, also experiencing this same issue.

Tried using 3 different isp's. Two different iptv boxes. Three different iptv services. Believe me, I've googled. Lol. If the answer is out there, a link would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Sensibc; 02-07-2017 at 04:30 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 2 Posts

For kicks I just changed the time zone setting in my T1 from pacific to eastern. The time is now 3 hours off from my local time, but the vertical line which runs through the currently playing programs is now accurate on iptvsubs (which is usually 3 hours off)

On Vader I have to set the time zone to UTC to have the same effect, because vaders guide is usually 8 hours off from my local time.

(Fwiw, on the Avov, changing the displayed time had zero effect on which program showed up in the epg as curently playing.)

Don't know if this is a dreamlink issue, a provider issue, or both at this point, but it is what it is I guess.
    Last edited by Sensibc; 02-07-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,364x in 4,242 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

As I posted already Dreamlink are aware of the issue

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
    As I posted already Dreamlink are aware of the issue
    Oh, sorry, thought you were replying to the other guy about profinity.

Thanks! Glad they're aware of it and hope that they can sort it out. I'll sit back and relax now, lol.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Just wondering if there was any update on this issue?

This wasn't happening to me but I switched to iptv express over the weekend, and as soon as I turned the T1 off and back on again, this vertical line not lining up with the current time issue started happening (for me the line is about half hour back). Initially I thought this was a provider issue, so I switched back to ipguys (had a day remaining) but it started happening there as well.

I ended up factory resetting the box, but that didn't help either. Not the end of the world but kind of a weird bug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12