Thread: Scarlett Johansson: ‘Monogamy is unnatural’

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,695x in 9,967 Posts
    Items Immunity to TheftPizzaFriesBeefSoccerMexicoCanadaWhiskey
Gift received at 03-28-2014, 12:29 AM from hedley

Default Scarlett Johansson: ‘Monogamy is unnatural’

The Captain America: Civil War star, who has been married twice, explains she respects the idea of being true to one person, but she doesn’t find it easy.
    “…You have to choose a path,” she tells Playboy magazine. “I think the idea of marriage is very romantic; it’s a beautiful idea, and the practice of it can be a very beautiful thing. I don’t think it’s natural to be a monogamous person. I might be skewered for that, but I think it’s work. It’s a lot of work. And the fact that it is such work for so many people – for everyone – the fact of that proves that it is not a natural thing. It’s something I have a lot of respect for and have participated in, but I think it definitely goes against some instinct to look beyond.”
    The 32-year-old was previously married to actor Ryan Reynolds from 2008 to 2011. In 2014, she wed Romain Dauriac. The two are parents to two-year-old Rose Dorothy. Last month, it was reported the couple split in the summer. Scarlett has not commented on the breakup rumors and it is unclear when her interview with the publication took place. But, in the article, she does reveal the relationship changed after the nuptials.
    “…It felt different,” she says. “I had a really young baby at the time, so that also – our family dynamic was just different. I don’t know. Whatever that is, the thing you can’t fully put words to, it changed.”
    However, she insists the transition of welcoming a baby and Romain moving from his native France to New York was a smooth process.
    “I had a baby, and also my husband was coming from another country and becoming a citizen of this country,” she explains. “It was a huge transition for both of us, and certainly for him – moving here, committing to the (United) States. But I think my husband has embraced America, and New York in particular, in this really endearing way. He was making meatballs the other night, actually. I wasn’t home. I was away, and he sent me a picture. He was like, ‘I’m a real New Yorker, and I love The Sopranos!’ I was just, ‘You go, babe’.”

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zombola For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416x in 611 Posts

trollop!! LOL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybird1 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,366x in 852 Posts

she really is a "no it all" skank.......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kenkell1 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,083x in 4,688 Posts
    Items Ying & yangRepCheckered FlagGolfCrown RoyalFootballGreeceCanada

Not sure who said this ,, but it goes like this ....

Having sex with many different women is easy
    Making love and pleasing the same woman over and over again ,,,, is hard

TLG ... Having sex with your wife after all the stresses of the day can be a challenge
    Thankfully there is a solution ,,, take one or two of these before bed ,,,, and let the games begin !! always works !!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TLG For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,093x in 3,592 Posts
    Items Vintage truck
Gift received at 01-14-2016, 04:33 AM from Wrench