Thread: Jynxbox channel list

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Default Jynxbox channel list

Does anyone have an up to date channel list for jynxbox??

I'm missing quite a few channels but on my other FTA I seem to have them all.

thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10x in 9 Posts

make sure your sats all have same lnb settings

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 106x in 69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xzotick View Post
    Does anyone have an up to date channel list for jynxbox??

I'm missing quite a few channels but on my other FTA I seem to have them all.

thanks
    You probably have to edit your transponder list to include the changes that happened a while back. If you did a reset and then scan your transponder setting are old.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Installed a list from here it had full channel names now even if i factory reset and then Rescan the full j names from the list i loaded overwrite the scanned ones ie of a channel is pmt the list had paramount network. Which overwrites the scanned pmt this is very problematical where channels have moved. Because it'll still write pay-per-view a channel name even though it's not nbc or something else

Other than loading a factory file what else can I do? Obviously cannot load blank list tried that with jynxbox editor now it says boot and light top right comes on (red) then On and bottom right light blue I think loos that endlessly.

Once I get it running how can I write up to date full names and have them permanent in memory like the list was ?
    Last edited by Williamgilles; 04-13-2018 at 07:13 AM.