Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn were so desperate to seal the deal on their romance they almost got arrested on their first date.
The couple has been together for 34 years, and Kurt admits he still finds his girlfriend sexy as hell – just as he did when a dance rehearsal turned into a date while he and Hawn were making 1983 war movie Swing Shift.
Russell suggested meeting up at the Playboy Club to perfect the couple’s dance moves, but Goldie wanted more than a swing lesson.
“I was having a great time with this girl… and we both agreed the night wasn’t over yet,” Kurt recalled during an appearance on Harry Connick, Jr’s TV talk show Harry on Friday.
“She was renovating this house… and we eventually found our way upstairs, looking around… and we were in the imaginary bedroom and we were realistically having sex when the police walked in, because we had to break in to the place to get in.
“It was bizarre and weird. We were told to go and get a hotel room, which we did.”
The first date house is still in the Hawn/Russell family – the actress’ daughter Kate Hudson now owns it.
Kurt recently gushed about his longtime partner during a chat with news show Extra, calling Goldie “spectacular”.
“Goldie is just spectacular, she is great… she is the right girl for me,” he cooed.
And she’s clearly smitten with him, although Hawn hates her man with facial hair, which he occasionally has to sport for movie roles.
“I’ll tell you what she doesn’t like is facial hair,” the actor told Access Hollywood Live. “In the last couple of years it seems like I’ve been doing a lot of mustaches and beards.”