Thread: factory reset

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Default factory reset

i have a jynxbox ultra hd v3 but when i check system info it shows jyxnbox v2 with load version v.1.0.3 firmware v.1.2.43 i want to do a factory reset but all files show to big to do and can't enter password reset doesnt work.. anyone know what is proper bin file and how to do factory reset any info would be appreciated.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 134x in 68 Posts

most jynxbox are clones and it is common to see a v3 showing up under system info as a v2 , seen it many times . and the v.1.2.4.3 is the correct file . you should be able to do a factory reset just by hitting factory reset and enter 0000 . doing a factory reset will not remove the current file , all it does is delete all channels and put the transponders back to MPEG2 . you will not even erase the server info
    PLEASE Do NOT PM me for support! Post ALL Support questions in the forums for all members to benefit.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to marcel.crash For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,643x in 2,116 Posts
    Items G&R
Gift received at 11-06-2012, 02:51 AM from Styx_N_Stones

I noticed your signature was looking a little bare, so here's a little something to help you decorate it.

Happy Holidays,
S_N_SImmunity to Theft
Gift received at 07-25-2011, 12:29 AM from ICEMAN

Quote Originally Posted by papacotex2 View Post
    i have a jynxbox ultra hd v3 but when i check system info it shows jyxnbox v2 with load version v.1.0.3 firmware v.1.2.43 i want to do a factory reset but all files show to big to do and can't enter password reset doesnt work.. anyone know what is proper bin file and how to do factory reset any info would be appreciated.
    See my Sticky on how to load allchunk file from usb, BTW, I think the V7 allchunk file is the best working file,JMO.