Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 779x in 342 Posts

P.s .....play station??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hanky For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 9 Posts

NO a private server that I purchased likea rocket server or similar Thanks Martys

5. The Following User Says Thank You to martys For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by martys View Post
    NO a private server that I purchased likea rocket server or similar Thanks Martys
    Yes with the emulator or within kodi. The emulator is a better way to go by far.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hanky For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494x in 807 Posts
    Items Vintage carCheckered FlagCanadaElephant 2RepMedalMartiniDish

I have the emulator pro installed using Maird's instructions and everything seems to working OK with CrownTV - but I can't do much with the remote.

How can you use the colour buttons? If I want to sort the channels by name instead of number - normally I would press the green button a MAG remote - how do you do that on a Firestick remote?
    Also there is no way to enter numbers - so how can you enter a channel number - as it is now I have to keep scrolling up and down to get to a channel I want to watch.
    If you try to watch a locked channel - I couldn't find a way to enter the 0000 unlock code.

I tried the CetusPlay (I think that's the new name for WuKong remote) software remote on my phone - but that didn't seem to help.

Is there a better software remote I should be using?
    Last edited by jedi; 09-27-2017 at 03:10 PM.
    NipPEr Is a diSh liCkeR!
    4e697050457220497320612062755474206c69436b655221

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    I have the emulator pro installed using Maird's instructions and everything seems to working OK with CrownTV - but I can't do much with the remote.

How can you use the colour buttons? If I want to sort the channels by name instead of number - normally I would press the green button a MAG remote - how do you do that on a Firestick remote?
    Also there is no way to enter numbers - so how can you enter a channel number - as it is now I have to keep scrolling up and down to get to a channel I want to watch.
    If you try to watch a locked channel - I couldn't find a way to enter the 0000 unlock code.

I tried the CetusPlay (I think that's the new name for WuKong remote) software remote on my phone - but that didn't seem to help.

You can unlock by hitting the menu (three line) button going to keyboard enter the pin and done. Not all servers are firestick/tv friendly. No color button functions as far as I know.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hanky For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 52x in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post

I know it is late reply:
    I just setup a friend's firestick and figured out how to use colored buttons. I StbEMU go to map keys, add key and then press a key on the remote (I used FF and RF since not many keys are available) and then map them to yellow, blue.
    In my case, I mapped yellow to add/remove favorites and blue to see only favorite channels.

I know now this is not the answer to all your questions but hope it will help add channels to the favorites.