Thread: Question to the masters here about paypal

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Default Question to the masters here about paypal

Hello

I see that one of the iks sellers offers paypal as payment option

Does this represent a problem to Canadian Users ? I never read about canadian users being sued because of paypal
    I do knot know , that is why I am asking the experts here.

But I have read that Canada law goes after the dealers in Canada. I could also be wrong, this is the reason
    forums exist, to get more knowledge, hope my questions are ok in this forum.

Seems like lots of people are afraid of using bitcoin or other methods because they are not familiar with them

Now about USA end users, I read that both dealers and end users are targeted and sued by charly.

Also read that the Dealer first need to get busted before they can sue the end user, because they need the proof from the seller

Is this correct ?

So if Dealer can not get busted, can end user still get sued ?

Thank you

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Why even consider taking any risk, using PayPal is like a bank robber writing the demand note on one of his own chqs (don't laugh, has been done). No one here can predict what charges Canadian law may or may not bring 2 or 3 years down the road if something goes awry, just use Vanilla gift and not lose any sleep over it.

jaybird1 is offline Satfix 2016 Satfix 2016 NFL Pool Week #4, 5,6 & 16 Champion
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

if they are even asking for paypal I would be really nervous. IMO

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

i would just stay away from PayPal.. lot safer that way!
    look into bitcoin..

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Do Vanilla Gift Cards from the USA require the SS to activate them ?

I have received some requests from USA customers asking me how to pay from there

I remember once i received a green dot card and lost $100 usd because they were asking for an ID

thank you

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 341 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by turbohd View Post

I have received some requests from USA customers asking me how to pay from there

I remember once i received a green dot card and lost $100 usd because they were asking for an ID

thank you

I believe so about the ss needed.I used a couple while back for a server sent to canada.The cards are only good to buy stuff not to get cash.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by turbohd View Post

thank you
    yes the do require SSN among other information to activate vanilla card in the USA and that is why most US people wont use them. other options need to be brought on to the table for USA users other than vanilla cards or paypal. one seller on here has the right idea, i wont say who it is here in public post but they have plenty of safe payment methods that anyone can use. they even have options for users who cannot make international payments with cards.