Thread: Lost signal on 82

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default Lost signal on 82

Hi there Ihave a jynbox V30 . Last week There was a message «*signal lost «* I check and there still signal Up to 85% from the antenna the problem is from box When I do a Manuel Scan the signal intensity is at 25% and the siganl quality at 10%. But the result is No program found

Any Help please

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 41x in 24 Posts

Those numbers of signal and quality remind of a bad JB200 module. If that's where the signal and quality are stuck at and you are sure your strength is still 85 and if you have a switch and you have eliminated the switch being an issue, I would replace the JB200.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 157x in 85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harry3456 View Post
    Those numbers of signal and quality remind of a bad JB200 module. If that's where the signal and quality are stuck at and you are sure your strength is still 85 and if you have a switch and you have eliminated the switch being an issue, I would replace the JB200.
    Agreed! I had the same problem and it was bad module.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 67x in 40 Posts

Well I have a ls air hd and my signal kept dropping out last week too.it was like my 4x1 disque stopped working then kept intermitting.then all of a sudden it started working fine.no issues since.gunna change the disque anyway