Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us your hangover story

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 380x in 33 Posts

Default Tell us your hangover story

Well i am sure most of us have seen or heard of the movies Hangover and Hangover 2. In this contest you will tell us your hangover story (can be true or Fiction) After 2 weeks, we will have a random draw of all members that have entered and they will win a free Nanosat Premium receiver

Contest open to all members and staff.
    Post your story in this thread.
    Only 1 entry per member
    Please dont use real names and must be at least 50 words long.

Good luck to all and lets get the party started

Brought to you by your Authorized Nanosat Dealers

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,912x in 1,015 Posts
    Items the travel gnomeBurger
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:18 AM from ICEMANRainbow
Gift received at 10-18-2012, 06:29 PM from darlinkat
Gift received at 10-18-2012, 06:29 PM from darlinkat

Think you have to sober up to have a hangover dont ya
    Please do not PM me with questions that can be asked in open forums

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 380x in 33 Posts

Lets get things started. I know i cannot win but this is about one of the movies

Two days before his wedding with the wealthy Tracy Garner, Doug Billings travels to his bachelor party in Las Vegas with his best friends, the school teacher Phil Wenneck and the dentist Stu Price, and Tracy's unconventional brother Alan Garner. Tracy's father lends his convertible Mercedes Benz that is his pride and joy to Doug with many recommendations. The quartet rents the best suite in the Caesar's Palace and they go to the roof to celebrate. Alan proposes a toast to Doug and they drink his booze. On the next morning, Phil, Stu and Alan have a hangover and they do not recall what they did last night; the room is upside down; Doug is missing; there is a baby in the wardrobe; a tiger in the bedroom; a chicken in the room; Stu has a missing tooth; and Doug is missing. The trio tries to track down last night to find what happened and sooner they discover that Stu married the stripper Jade and Alan has spiked their booze with "Good Morning, Cinderella" in the beginning of their crazy night.

bkr™ is offline Moderator/Satfix 2014 Super Bowl pool Champion
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,952x in 711 Posts

I told you there were chickens in the VIP lounge...er I meant in the green room...my mop pail ain't big enough for that stuff. LOL

alucard1983 Guest

On night I went to a party at a random persons house with a friend. I drank 18 beer and blacked out. Then next morning when I woke up I had unopened bottles of beer and hard booze all around my bed(and I mean alot). When I looked down at the floor my friend was there passed out. I jumped out of bed and woke him up. I asked him WTF happen last night. He told me that Two jocks went out to the back yard to fight, And Everyone followed them except me and him. We hatched a scheme and promptly grabbed all the bottles we could and booked it home. We didn't have to buy hard liquor for almost year.

True story
    Last edited by alucard1983; 06-23-2011 at 06:55 AM.

oak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alucard1983 View Post
    On night I went to a party at a random persons house with a friend. I drank 18 beer and blacked out. Then next morning when I woke up I had unopened bottles of beer and hard booze all around my bed(and I mean alot). When I looked down at the floor my friend was there passed out. I jumped out of bed and woke him up. I asked him WTF happen last night. He told me that Two jocks went out to the back yard to fight, And Everyone followed them except me and him. We hatched a scheme and promptly grabbed all the bottles we could and booked it home. We didn't have to buy hard liquor for almost year.

True story
    So it was you?!

mental Guest

Man theirs so many It took me a bit to think of the best one lol

Ok one night me & a buddy headed to a little town about 45 mins away from were we lived to see if we could hook up some chicks. We toured around for a while in his car & finally met up with these 3 hot chicks. They asked us if we wanted to go swimming at a nearby rock corey, so off we went. When we drank all our beer we headed back into town & the girls said they could get more booze but needed to borrow my buddy's car well to my surprise he let them take it(he & I were hammered by this time). We walked around town for about half an hour well on our way when I said to him your car is gone bud were walkin home tonight. No way he said they will be here any time & sure enough about 5 mins later here they came. I was already starting to black out here & there, I remember getting in the car & starting to pound some whiskey into us & the girls were getting real friendly. Well the next thing I remember is waking up in a strange bedroom & there is 4 big dudes standing over me that I never met before in my life. They started putting the questions to me & I thought I was in for a bad beatin. I looked at em said I dont know how I got here but if you tell me how to get to the highway you will never see me again. And to my surprise they said ok bud come with us & they did show me which way to go without a beating. So Off I went & started hitch hiking my way home still hammered. Well I must have been passin out while walkin or sumthing cause I remember about 4 cars just about hitting me, I dont know if I was walking back & forth across the road or what but finally a car pulled over to pick me. I thought oh man I am finally going to make it home, we drove for a while & then they asked were are ya going when I told them the they all started laughing so I said whats so whats so funny they said your heading in the wrong direction. By this time I was back almost to were I started. They pulled over & let me out, they were still laughing there f'n heads off. I finally got picked up by a guy that lived about ten mins away from the little town I lived in & he drove me home.
    Too this day me or my buddy dont know if we got lucky that night with the chicks we were with or how the hell we got separated that night.
    Needless to say I kept my word to the the 4 guys that were staring at me when I woke up & never went back to that town to party.
    Ohh the good old days, when we were young & crazy or foolish however ya want to look at it.
    Mabs thanks for startin this thread as you have made me think of some good old timse long gone.
    Cheers Yall
    Last edited by mental; 06-24-2011 at 02:49 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,196x in 2,659 Posts
    Items Whiskey
Gift received at 12-12-2013, 01:32 AM from swanner
Cheers Mate...
swannerCrown Royal
Gift received at 06-27-2013, 10:55 PM from Anubis
Message: If you're having some ryes I figure I'd contribute.Trophy 3
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 12:02 PM from ICEMAN

OK my turn.

I remember when I was about 18 and still living at home I was working the same place my father did. Unfortunately, Sat was a workday but I, in my infinite wisdom, decided Friday night was a good time to go to a party with a buddy of mine. Like Mental a lot of it is a blur and some of the time just isn't there at all but I succeeded in picking up a girl and going back to her place about 10 miles from home.

Along about 4 AM I remembered I was supposed to work that day and started hoofing it for home. I remember trying to hitch a ride. I am not sure if I got picked up or not , probably not. Who in their right mind is going to pick up some kid staggering around that time of the day other than maybe the RCMP.

Well I did stagger in the door about 5:45 and made an immediate visit to pay homage to the porcelain god. I pried my head out of the toilet and then I met the old man in the hall. He said, "You are up early" I said "yeah" trying to look and sound sober, and then added that "I didn't feel well and was going back to bed"

Now my old man was no dummy and he knew what was going on. He just said to get ready for work and if I was still feeling miserable he would run me home at lunch time. Well I went to work sicker than a dog but I did put the whole day in. I got home from work that day and my buddy called to find out what happened to me the night before. I told him what I could remember anyway LOL Then he told me there was a beach party about 2 miles from home that night and asked if I wanted to go.
    Beach parties were always a lot of fun back then. As long as you behaved the cops left you alone and half the fun was waking up the next morning to see who's tent or cabin you crashed in. Well off we went for another night of partying. Just glad I never had to work Sunday as well hehehe

Spoon Feeders FEED Bottom Feeders

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 547x in 217 Posts

well, it was a long time ago...in the fall season. started out like any other friday night. boys got together at a buddy's place and started drinking....and drinking...and drinking!....and like all fridays we get really hammered and head to the bar. and like all young single studs...going to the bar i had one objective.....finding a woman!! but i don't know what i was drinking by that time....but i picked up the fattest chick in the place!!..lol !!......so i took her home and did the nasty and passed out. next morning i woke up, looked over and yep....did it again...lmao!! ( i was stilled wasted)....passed out again....woke up the third time...(must have been sobering by then)...she left. monday i was at work...and an old guy i know asked me ," hey you get your moose yet'? (it was hunting season)......i said, 'yup, last night at the bar.., but she was more like a whale!!"....lollll

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189x in 646 Posts

Well as Chuck said it was a long time ago we decided to have a party at my buddy's house so after smoking a few joints and drinking 21/2 or 3 ? bottles of Cheer-Jack wine each ...AKA (sweet syrup) pretty much things were going good until I had to go to the washroom!! There was 2 doors side by side washroom /cellar....Yup picked the wrong one,about 21 steep stairs!! All I can remember was hitting everyone of them with my nose and lips and thinking I hope this ends soon lol I don't know how long I laid there but the next thing I remember there was someone asking upstairs were I was as I open my eye I was laying in a pool of blood,was helped upstairs and someone said did you miss a stair and I responded NOPE hit everyone of them lol so I laid around in a bed for a while as everyone admired my new lips and nose lol. I had promised my dad to go moose hunting with him that morning so about 5:30 in the morning I went home found him sitting waiting for me,he had asked me how the other guy was and I explained there was no other guy,well as it turned out he also asked another friend of mind to go also that wasn't at the party so off we went,me laying down in the back seat all day and it was a very hot day,next thing I know dad and my friend are target practicing out side the car door,sounded like they were shooting canons off and me with a migraine headache that lasted 2 days...nose and lips went back into shape after a week Lol

Special thanks to TPB for the sig

<")))>< ><((((º> ¸ <")))><.·´¯><((((º>`·..·´¯><((((º>`·.´¯><((((º>`·. ´¯><((((º>`·´¯><((((º> <")))><

Hunter11 Guest

xayoz Guest

while i have been very drunk a lot of times, i have never had a hangover...always just good about hydrating before bed i guess...however, an old roommate used to get bad hangovers, and i would occassionally...if i was feeling particularly mean...make breakfast on hangover day...often something involving a blender...

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,420x in 1,236 Posts
    Items Guitar2CanadaImmunity to Theft
Gift received at 01-31-2011, 10:43 PM from

went to a western universty party, drove all the way there with a buddy. drank southern comfort from glass jam jars until blacked out.
    woke up in the driveway of my buddy's house in the car, back seat, the both of us. car was still running.
    he said "thanks for driving me back fonger...?" and i said the same to him..
    someone drove us home and to this day, we both have no idea whom.
    my pager had 15 messages on it from all my ex-girlfriends wondering if i'm okay because i supposedly called them and was just wasted-talking-gibberish-like.
    i was told i got married with a bunch of girls parading up and down the streets that night and to this day, i have no memories of anything except drinking and waking up in that 89 honda prelude.
    anyone knows the rest of this story, please let me know.

cheers
    HIT THE *THANKS* IF YOU"RE THANKFUL
    I'M CURRENTLY TESTING BUT NOT RECEIVING - IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO RECEIVE

SEARCH TOOL SITE RULES WHO's WHO?

suncomkid Guest

This was a LONG time ago......
    My parents had gone on vacation so I decided to have a few friends over.....
    All went well and I 'think' I remembered everyone leaving and I crashed on my bed with my girlfriend......BUT, I woke up around 5AM downstairs, on the couch with nothing on and my front door wide open. I lived on a block neighbourhood and hoped that I never went outside like that for anything and as to this day (many years later) still have no clue how I ended up on the couch and WHY the front door was wide open.....
    None of the neighbours ever said anything to me so I assume nobody saw me or at least I didnt go on the front porch in my B-Day suit.......lol

eyeQ is offline Super Moderator/Quicken Loans 400 NASCAR Pool winner
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 60x in 17 Posts

I'm scared of getting drunk since I always good on starting a fight and the following day I just listen on their story>.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast