Thread: Ongoing Rules for the Satfix Bux NFL pool!

Buxs Bookie Guest

Default Ongoing Rules for the Satfix Bux NFL pool!

1st and Foremost...this is for fun and entertainment purposes only!

Staff at any time may edit or add to these rules as they see fit..

All bets are to be placed 30 minutes before the kickoff of the game/s that you are wagering on

The "spread" does apply according to the Vegas "spread" on the day of the first game of each week ( I will post those odds that day when I get on, and those odds will be law )

If you win your bet, We reserve the right to pay all winnings until at least 48 hours after the last game of the week, so that we have time to go over all the bets...and figure out all the numbers

If you lose however , you must pay myself within 36 hours, or my Man will come lookin for ya.....got it!

All parlays are figured on a Vegas style board according to amount and number of bets, and are paid accordingly to that chart .

Any disputes can be taken up with me or night prowler, or I am sure that staff are willing to help if need be

If you don't understand how or what to bet, feel free to start another thread , and many will help you and others learn, and have a free , fun time....no cash to win, no cash to risk.......Just good , clean fun...Thanks to all Members/Staff/admins for helping make this a great site for members to come to and learn and have a great time doing it....
    Last edited by Bigpineguy Retired; 11-10-2011 at 01:24 AM. Reason: scavenger hunt removed