PDA

View Full Version : WTH Canucks. Please don't disappoint again this year.

hacker888
04-13-2012, 01:38 AM
Still have a tough time with last years lost to Boston in Game 7 but come on Canucks!

whiteheather
04-13-2012, 03:03 AM
Still have a tough time with last years lost to Boston in Game 7 but come on Canucks!

lets see if the awake after the last game. who will be in net >>>>>> Go Canucks

hacker888
04-13-2012, 03:22 AM
I think Lou will be on a very short chain. One easy one and he's gone IMO.

haha911
04-13-2012, 03:32 AM
it was very disappoint game played by canucks ysterday...hope they attack in the 2nd game...cant wait till Daniel gets back in lineup.

chad1976
04-13-2012, 04:05 AM
They sucks LA IN 6

whiteheather
04-13-2012, 10:44 PM
LA made the mistake with there little tweeter. you say LA in six.............. H'mmmm give me a call and I will increase your meds.....lol. Van in 7 go canucks

hacker888
04-16-2012, 02:34 AM
EA NHL 2012 shows Vancouver in 6

whiteheather
04-16-2012, 03:25 AM
Canucks playing a good game tonight...Cory in goal perhaps has given the team spirit....however rather sad to hear the LA fans boo the Canadian Anthem.....boo the team by all means, part of the game, but please a little respect to the visitors Anthem..............W/H

torpainter
04-16-2012, 08:47 AM
not looking good for Vancouver!!

fonger
04-16-2012, 02:41 PM
go CANUCKS go

LuckyLarry
04-16-2012, 02:55 PM
"Nucks are <done> .Gert over it.Luongo blows.

whiteheather
04-16-2012, 04:12 PM
"Nucks are ...Gert over it.Luongo blows.

first I think your message, and mentioning the Late Whitney Houston is very low.....however the game last night was the best the Canucks have played so far
the hit by Brown on Sedin, was I feel a suspendable hit......still one to go, and if the Canucks do go out. well I guess the garden will get worked on, but still one to go... Go Canucks

fonger
04-16-2012, 04:15 PM
i agree charlie, the comment has been edited now

LuckyLarry
04-16-2012, 05:33 PM
No worries...you will be mourning the Canucks soon enough...rotflmao

Night Prowler
04-16-2012, 05:57 PM
no suspension for Brown......the star witness himself says it was a clean hit.....:thumbsup:

fonger
04-16-2012, 06:00 PM
a great hit, knocked the wind outta him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts8TOyf090I&feature=g-logo&context=G27ced5eFOAAAAAAAAAA

torpainter
04-16-2012, 08:50 PM
looks like a clean hit to me

whiteheather
04-16-2012, 10:52 PM
C;mon you guys, I'll lend you my bi-foculs. hang on i'll have to find them lol. it was targetted like going for double top on a dartboard........what you guys putting in your coffee...lol lol

LuckyLarry
04-17-2012, 12:06 AM
C;mon you guys, I'll lend you my bi-foculs. hang on i'll have to find them lol. it was targetted like going for double top on a dartboard........what you guys putting in your coffee...lol lol

Absolutely a clean hit.Dumbdin should keep his head up.Maybe he will in the future.It IS hockey,after all...lol

BAYBOY
04-17-2012, 12:21 AM
Better switch to Ottawa. Canucks are done

blewie
04-17-2012, 12:32 AM
good riddance. its nice to see them dive out of the playoffs. Just like they dive on the ice.

TLG
04-17-2012, 12:33 AM
It was a clean hit,, the only trouble with that hit is the person that got hit
Neither Sundis is a hitting type player so when you see it happen to them
it seems like a dirty play ,,

blewie
04-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Neither Sundis is a hitting type player so when you see it happen to them

I was positive there was a dress under all that equipment!

whiteheather
04-17-2012, 02:23 AM
I was positive there was a dress under all that equipment!

I guess you would know, being that type lol

TLG
04-17-2012, 02:30 AM
No dress!! Name one dirty swed? I'll name 5 awesome sweds...

Borje Salming
Mats Sundin
Daniel Alferdsson
Henri Zetterberg
Nicklas Backstrom
Peter Forsberg
Marcus Naslund
Thomas Holmstrom
Erik Karlsson

Don't mix up classy players with talk of (dress)
The Sweds could be the best sportsmen in the league

Nostradamus
04-17-2012, 02:44 AM
the only ones who thought it was a late hit was the fans at the arena who saw it 10 times on the scoreboard or the ones watching on CBC and got to see it in slo-mo over and over. Heinrich couldn't really comment on it as all he seen was replays as well and never got the number of the bus that ran him over. He got his bell rung, plain and simple but he is playing hockey and he has been around long enough he should know to keep his head up.

reminds me of these dummies always whining about getting hit from behind and having their skull bounced off the glass. How stupid can you be? You stand 3 feet from the boards facing the glass and you are supposed to be immune to contact? I imagine the same guys played on the freeway when they were kids and cried when a car ran over their foot.

I agree with Cherry. Lose the body armor for starters. Maybe if they didn't feel invincible to begin with and realized they could get hurt they might have a little more common sense and more respect for the other players

whiteheather
04-17-2012, 03:03 AM
the only ones who thought it was a late hit was the fans at the arena who saw it 10 times on the scoreboard or the ones watching on CBC and got to see it in slo-mo over and over. Heinrich couldn't really comment on it as all he seen was replays as well and never got the number of the bus that ran him over. He got his bell rung, plain and simple but he is playing hockey and he has been around long enough he should know to keep his head up.

reminds me of these dummies always whining about getting hit from behind and having their skull bounced off the glass. How stupid can you be? You stand 3 feet from the boards facing the glass and you are supposed to be immune to contact? I imagine the same guys played on the freeway when they were kids and cried when a car ran over their foot.

I agree with Cherry. Lose the body armor for starters. Maybe if they didn't feel invincible to begin with and realized they could get hurt they might have a little more common sense and more respect for the other players

whilst i agree with some of your comments, it is a pity that hockey has and can be a blood bath sport..regardless it was a lousy hit..............end of subject..........

blewie
04-17-2012, 06:58 PM
I guess you would know, being that type lol

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/526204_10150816090010619_512905618_12052179_156177 6202_n.jpg

chickenman
04-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Get rid of the twin girls & get some heart for them in a trade & then you can talk about a cup

LuckyLarry
04-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Get rid of the twin girls & get some heart for them in a trade & then you can talk about a cup

Well said!Girly men...both of them.
What's REALLY funny is the fact that they won the Presidents trophy,and will probably only get to play 4 more games than the Maple Leafs...rotflmao.Underminds the presidents trophy,doesn't it?

Canucks blow.

murph001
04-17-2012, 08:56 PM
canucks are done stick a fork in them ,,regular season means nothing if you don t show up in the playoffs ...

TLG
04-18-2012, 12:35 AM

Well said!Girly men...both of them.
What's REALLY funny is the fact that they won the Presidents trophy,and will probably only get to play 4 more games than the Maple Leafs...rotflmao.Underminds the presidents trophy,doesn't it?

Canucks blow.

You two must be Toronto Maple Leaf Fans !!!!! ROFLMAO !!!! HA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK ...... you're 2 thirds of the 3 stooges ..... YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK

we'll re-visit this if vancouver comes back and wins 4 in a row .....

OK,,,,, wish full thinking!!
never say never

Nostradamus
04-18-2012, 12:40 AM
it is a pity that hockey has and can be a blood bath sport.

well you make it sound like this is something new. It really hasn't changed much in the last 45 years that I have been watching on this side of the pond anyway. The Europeans finally grasped the concept if they wanted to play for big bucks it took more than skating and stick skills and they needed to be able to handle it and dish it out as well.

In North America not much has changed in the game otther than the inclusion of the aforementioned body armor and the fact then average player is 8 inches taller and 60lbs heavier now

luibrown
04-18-2012, 12:45 AM
ufc fighters vs hockey player who wins?

luibrown
04-18-2012, 01:07 AM
whats your team?

TLG
04-18-2012, 01:28 AM
whats your team?

You are in the Vancouver thread

You are here cause either your,,,, fan or foe

mclovin
04-18-2012, 01:42 AM
Sorry I can't help myself :rotflmao:

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo138/Kbob/555735_10150807771455225_567340224_12088704_156779 5145_n.jpg

good riddance. its nice to see them dive out of the playoffs. Just like they dive on the ice.

LuckyLarry
04-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Leafs fan? are you kidding?If you support the Nucks, I could see you making that analogy.lol
I support a REAL hockey team:the big bad Bruins!I compared the Nucks accomplishments to the Leafs to make a point,and maximize the insult.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chickenman
04-18-2012, 02:08 PM
You two must be Toronto Maple Leaf Fans !!!!! ROFLMAO !!!! HA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK ...... you're 2 thirds of the 3 stooges ..... YUK YUK YUK YUK YUK

we'll re-visit this if vancouver comes back and wins 4 in a row .....

OK,,,,, wish full thinking!!
never say never
Nope sorry a Flyers fan !!!!

TLG
04-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Leafs fan? are you kidding?If you support the Nucks, I could see you making that analogy.lol
I support a REAL hockey team:the big bad Bruins!I compared the Nucks accomplishments to the Leafs to make a point,and maximize the insult.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What was X'ed out ?
Larry did you throw a cuss word at me ?

hahahahahahahahahahah

did i anger you ? are you taking your marbles and leaving ?

aaaaahhhhhhhhh :( ....... who's the little girl now ?

you can't be a Bruin .. Bruin fans are MEN !!

YUK YUK YUK YUK NARK NARK NARK .. SLAP .. BING .. SNAP .. BOING BOING BOING !!!

LuckyLarry
04-18-2012, 03:44 PM
What was X'ed out ?
Larry did you throw a cuss word at me ?

hahahahahahahahahahah

did i anger you ? are you taking your marbles and leaving ?

aaaaahhhhhhhhh :( ....... who's the little girl now ?

you can't be a Bruin .. Bruin fans are MEN !!

YUK YUK YUK YUK NARK NARK NARK .. SLAP .. BING .. SNAP .. BOING BOING BOING !!!
No..I was not profane to you:I merely said the Nucks blow, and they do, as you will soon find out.No need for personal insults, unless the mods let us drop the gloves,but I can't see that happening,so be quiet, little girl,lest you be spanked.You now sound like the hockey team you represent.Typical Canucks fan:bad attitide and poor hockey knowledge.

whiteheather
04-18-2012, 04:09 PM
Hey Larry
lets be nice, were only making our point of views, regardless of what teams we support, we will always stand by them. our staff here are pretty good at monitoring discussions, and no profanity or suggested profanity is not allowed nor warranted. however in saying that. remember hockey is a Canadian game, and living in Canada i chose to support a Canadian team. namely the Canucks, should we go out of the play off's. so be it. however the heart machine is still working, and beating loudly ....so sit back, put your marbles back in the bag...and watch the games and enjoy the fun......................Go Canucks....................

LuckyLarry
04-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Hey Larry
lets be nice, were only making our point of views, regardless of what teams we support, we will always stand by them. our staff here are pretty good at monitoring discussions, and no profanity or suggested profanity is not allowed nor warranted. however in saying that. remember hockey is a Canadian game, and living in Canada i chose to support a Canadian team. namely the Canucks, should we go out of the play off's. so be it. however the heart machine is still working, and beating loudly ....so sit back, put your marbles back in the bag...and watch the games and enjoy the fun......................Go Canucks....................
I'm enjoying the fun Immensely:the canucks are getting smoked!
Keep the insults to the hockey teams, I say...let's not get personal...rotflmao.
Canucks stink...how's that?unprofane enough for you?
P.S...Kings in 5.Go Bruins!

Nostradamus
04-18-2012, 04:18 PM
ok settle down people, it is only a bunch of overpaid spoiled brats you are arguing over anyway

fonger
04-18-2012, 04:21 PM
go CANUCKS go!
:D

LuckyLarry
04-18-2012, 04:21 PM
ok settle down people, it is only a bunch of overpaid spoiled brats you are arguing over anyway

That's what makes it fun,brother!

TLG
04-18-2012, 04:38 PM
No..I was not profane to you:I merely said the Nucks blow, and they do, as you will soon find out.No need for personal insults, unless the mods let us drop the gloves,but I can't see that happening,so be quiet, little girl,lest you be spanked.You now sound like the hockey team you represent.Typical Canucks fan:bad attitide and poor hockey knowledge.

no need to flex or drop the gloves my man !!

just having a little competition fun !! LOL .... makes the thread interesting... untill it gets out of hand

I'm actually a Montreal Canadians Fan ,, everything went wrong this year ,, so anyway...... I support by
process of elimination the next best Canadian team .. and if the Canucks get smoked ,, I'm off to Ottawa

and when or after they get smoked

I'm off to one of the US teams .. (who are mostly built with Canadian players) :innocent:

Cheers .. and lets enjoy an awesome playoff year !!!!

LuckyLarry
04-18-2012, 04:42 PM
no need to flex or drop the gloves my man !!

just having a little competition fun !! LOL .... makes the thread interesting... untill it gets out of hand

I'm actually a Montreal Canadians Fan ,, everything went wrong this year ,, so anyway...... I support by
process of elimination the next best Canadian team .. and if the Canucks get smoked ,, I'm off to Ottawa

and when or after they get smoked

I'm off to one of the US teams .. (who are mostly built with Canadian players) :innocent:

Cheers .. and lets enjoy an awesome playoff year !!!!
For the record:the Habs were the best "bad" team this year.I watched them play 4 games,3 of which they lost,but every single game,they played with heart.They're just not a good team,,but they recognized the failures and fired the USELESS gm they had.Any change is a good change, in this case.
The Leafs, on the other hand...rotflmao.

whiteheather
04-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Larry
get a grip of yourself, your getting to excited, ease up on your meds. let me send you a Canuck sweater.......then smile.....................

LuckyLarry
04-18-2012, 04:56 PM
Larry
get a grip of yourself, your getting to excited, ease up on your meds. let me send you a Canuck sweater.......then smile.....................
That's very kind of you,Whiteheather.Please make sure it has one of the Dumbdin's numbers on it...that way I can use it for arsewipe when I run out!
P.S...your dress is too tight...

whiteheather
04-18-2012, 05:00 PM
That's very kind of you,Whiteheather...I can use it for arsewipe when I run out!
P.S...your dress is too tight...

I can't stop laughing........I dont know whether your just ironic, or funny. sorry I dont wear dresses, just a kilt....................Go Canucks

LuckyLarry
04-18-2012, 05:06 PM
I can't stop laughing........I dont know whether your just ironic, or funny. sorry I dont wear dresses, just a kilt....................Go Canucks

Just havin' some fun, old timer...don't take it seriously.
Real men don't wear dresses.

fonger
04-18-2012, 05:09 PM
i think it was "real men don't wear anything under the kilts" heehee
go CANUCKS go.

LuckyLarry
04-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Lol................

TLG
04-18-2012, 05:39 PM
It took only a few hours for Vancouver to stain itself as a city of sore losers. Never mind what a great host it was for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games or that the city is one of the most gorgeous metropolitan areas in the entire world. The mass of stupidity on June 15, 2011 – the burning cars, the broken windows, the cops deployed in riot gear all because the Canucks lost a hockey game – is the indelible image that cast the city as just a bunch of thugs.

Riot police walk in front of two burning police cars. (Getty Images)Presumptuous, no, not when it's happened before – back in 1994 when the city rioted following another Game 7 loss in the Stanley Cup final – and not when the Vancouver Police deemed it necessary to formulate an anti-riot strategy for this year's NHL playoffs.

Vancouver earned its reputation, even if the perpetrators are in the minority, and the only way to clear the city's name is to prove differently, which brings us to Wednesday night.

For 82 games this season, no team in the NHL was better than the Vancouver Canucks. They finished the regular season with a league-best 111 points, earning them their second consecutive Presidents' Trophy, the Western Conference's No. 1 seed and, most significantly, roused the hopes of a fan base desperate to celebrate its first-ever Stanley Cup title.

Only now, barely a week into the postseason, the Canucks are on the verge of elimination, having fallen behind the No. 8 seed Los Angeles Kings 3-0 in their best-of-7 series. Game 4 commences Wednesday when, if the Canucks lose, the focus will immediately shift to the streets of Vancouver to see how the city reacts to its team being bounced from the playoffs.

It's a legitimate curiosity considering what happened a year ago and an unfortunate one at that for a town that's got a lot going for it that doesn't involve hockey hooligans. Between the neon-lined Granville Street, the visual explosion of glass-dominated architecture, Chinatown, an eclectic assortment of restaurants and the immensely expansive Stanley Park – one of the most magnificent urban parks in all the world – Vancouver is a destination city.

And yet here we are talking about riots.

"We will have a small enhanced presence in the downtown core [Wednesday night]," said Vancouver Police spokesman Lindsey Houghton. "We don't anticipate any crowds at all. If people come down, we will have officers downtown waiting for them."

Last April, Canucks fans were fired up from the drop of the first puck. This time around they've taken a much more subdued approach, according to Houghton, tempering expectations after last year's disappointment. Now, three losses in, blogs and Twitter fodder suggest that restraint has given way to an overall malaise.

"Canucks are like the ex-boyfriend you always take back thinking they'll change," one female Canuck fan tweeted.

Vancouver Whitecaps fans take issue with Canucks fans rioting. (Getty Images)"On the plus side, all of Vancouver is now too despondent to leave the house, meaning The Bay won't have to replace all their windows this year," deadpanned Vancouver Sun blogger Daniel Wagner, who in an email to Yahoo! Sports said the city very much wants to clear its name.

"It was a black mark on Canucks fandom that the vast majority of Canucks fans did not participate in and don't like being associated with," he wrote. "While I wouldn't say that those who participated in the riots were not Canucks fans – though not all of them were – it's still upsetting for Canucks fans to see people outside Vancouver view them in that light."

There's only one way for the city to flip the switch on that: show the rest of the world it can celebrate responsibly. Losing graciously isn't necessarily something to brag about, because let's be real: not rioting fits in the same category as paying child support or not beating your kid – these are things you're supposed to do.

This is why Vancouver needs the Canucks to win it all – to give the city a shot at redemption. Until then, what went down last June will continue to define the city as something it doesn't want to be.

whiteheather
04-18-2012, 05:51 PM
i think it was "real men don't wear anything under the kilts" heehee
go CANUCKS go.

c'mon pal. you swore you wouldn't tell....last time i invite you to watch the game with me lol lol lol

whiteheather
04-18-2012, 05:55 PM
It took only a few hours for Vancouver to stain itself as a city of sore losers. Never mind what a great host it was for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games or that the city is one of the most gorgeous metropolitan areas in the entire world. The mass of stupidity on June 15, 2011 – the burning cars, the broken windows, the cops deployed in riot gear all because the Canucks lost a hockey game – is the indelible image that cast the city as just a bunch of thugs.

Riot police walk in front of two burning police cars. (Getty Images)Presumptuous, no, not when it's happened before – back in 1994 when the city rioted following another Game 7 loss in the Stanley Cup final – and not when the Vancouver Police deemed it necessary to formulate an anti-riot strategy for this year's NHL playoffs.

Vancouver earned its reputation, even if the perpetrators are in the minority, and the only way to clear the city's name is to prove differently, which brings us to Wednesday night.

For 82 games this season, no team in the NHL was better than the Vancouver Canucks. They finished the regular season with a league-best 111 points, earning them their second consecutive Presidents' Trophy, the Western Conference's No. 1 seed and, most significantly, roused the hopes of a fan base desperate to celebrate its first-ever Stanley Cup title.

Only now, barely a week into the postseason, the Canucks are on the verge of elimination, having fallen behind the No. 8 seed Los Angeles Kings 3-0 in their best-of-7 series. Game 4 commences Wednesday when, if the Canucks lose, the focus will immediately shift to the streets of Vancouver to see how the city reacts to its team being bounced from the playoffs.

It's a legitimate curiosity considering what happened a year ago and an unfortunate one at that for a town that's got a lot going for it that doesn't involve hockey hooligans. Between the neon-lined Granville Street, the visual explosion of glass-dominated architecture, Chinatown, an eclectic assortment of restaurants and the immensely expansive Stanley Park – one of the most magnificent urban parks in all the world – Vancouver is a destination city.

And yet here we are talking about riots.

"We will have a small enhanced presence in the downtown core [Wednesday night]," said Vancouver Police spokesman Lindsey Houghton. "We don't anticipate any crowds at all. If people come down, we will have officers downtown waiting for them."

Last April, Canucks fans were fired up from the drop of the first puck. This time around they've taken a much more subdued approach, according to Houghton, tempering expectations after last year's disappointment. Now, three losses in, blogs and Twitter fodder suggest that restraint has given way to an overall malaise.

"Canucks are like the ex-boyfriend you always take back thinking they'll change," one female Canuck fan tweeted.

Vancouver Whitecaps fans take issue with Canucks fans rioting. (Getty Images)"On the plus side, all of Vancouver is now too despondent to leave the house, meaning The Bay won't have to replace all their windows this year," deadpanned Vancouver Sun blogger Daniel Wagner, who in an email to Yahoo! Sports said the city very much wants to clear its name.

"It was a black mark on Canucks fandom that the vast majority of Canucks fans did not participate in and don't like being associated with," he wrote. "While I wouldn't say that those who participated in the riots were not Canucks fans – though not all of them were – it's still upsetting for Canucks fans to see people outside Vancouver view them in that light."

There's only one way for the city to flip the switch on that: show the rest of the world it can celebrate responsibly. Losing graciously isn't necessarily something to brag about, because let's be real: not rioting fits in the same category as paying child support or not beating your kid – these are things you're supposed to do.

This is why Vancouver needs the Canucks to win it all – to give the city a shot at redemption. Until then, what went down last June will continue to define the city as something it doesn't want to be.

Girl....regardless of the outcome of last year, the riot and the goons who caused it, were determined it would happen, sure it put a black face on Vancouver, hopefully they will pay for it. look at Great Britain with their riots, it didnt take long for the justice system to hand out sentences, sadly B.C. failed on that, but lets be hopeful, for a win.......i feel Boston wil tumble and descend into the netherland.......................Go Canucks

whiteheather
04-19-2012, 05:07 AM
A different game tonight, the tenacity to win was there, yes Daniel made a difference, and the power play was good......to larry mo and the other.....enjoy sunday's game...and to girl...keep smiling ...................

fonger
04-19-2012, 12:49 PM
whew.. one game done, now 3 more to go.
:)

darlinkat
04-19-2012, 12:58 PM
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/diana123413/misc/2m4840z.gif?t=1332986819

I was a little um preoccupied last nite lol
I did watch the last period though
Well let's see what happens next !!!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS

LuckyLarry
04-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Nuck's were FINALLY saved with a little tenacity and excellent goaltending.They're still in a hole that has only been climbed out of several times in hockey history.They are in TOUGH.Kings in 5.

loggerdude
04-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Schneiderman, Schneiderman. Does whatever a Schneider can. Spins a web, makes a save. Catcher or blocker, I'm amazed. Look out! Here comes the Schneiderman!

*drops microphone*

whiteheather
04-19-2012, 03:20 PM
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/diana123413/misc/2m4840z.gif?t=1332986819

I was a little um preoccupied last nite lol
I did watch the last period though
Well let's see what happens next !!!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS

shame on you being pre-occupied..lol Canucks come first...hang on a sec..when did you become a Canuck fan...lol Go Canucks and darlinkat ....

whiteheather
04-19-2012, 03:24 PM
Nuck's were FINALLY saved with a little tenacity and excellent goaltending.They're still in a hole that has only been climbed out of several times in hockey history.They are in TOUGH.Kings in 5.

Larry my friend. the number 5....i told you take 1 pill at a time, like one game at a time. not 5 pills. no wonder your doo lally...lol enjoy the games my friend....were going to 7

LuckyLarry
04-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Larry my friend. the number 5....i told you take 1 pill at a time, like one game at a time. not 5 pills. no wonder your doo lally...lol enjoy the games my friend....were going to 7
Are you a bettin' man by any chance?Perhaps a gentlemans bet?I know you will have to wager with someone elses integrity,but i will accept it in either case.lol
Enjoy the games.

whiteheather
04-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Larry
I work to hard to gamble, however i still say Canucks in 7. and yes we will enjoy the games.......................

LuckyLarry
04-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Larry
I work to hard to gamble, however i still say Canucks in 7. and yes we will enjoy the games.......................
That's good enough for me...

loggerdude
04-19-2012, 07:01 PM
come on now,:grr: i think the loser should have to have a la kngs avatar or canuks one till they are gone from the playoffs. :innocent:

whiteheather
04-20-2012, 12:13 AM
my heart missed a beat there lol.......L.A. Avatar...Sssshhhh...i'd rather wear green shorts lol

Night Prowler
04-20-2012, 12:20 AM
and there it is......no confidence in your team......:tehe:

whiteheather
04-20-2012, 01:48 AM
C'mon N.P. I have every comfidence that we will take it in 7....L.A. Avatar.... :grr: wait till i take my meds.....by the way I was shouting for your team, and they let us down.............W/H

Night Prowler
04-20-2012, 01:56 AM
my team likes to golf......:lol:

whiteheather
04-20-2012, 04:39 AM
make sure they are in the finals next year.....forget the golf lol

TLG
04-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Go Canuks Go!!! BABY !!!
1 down 3 to go
It makes a Big difference when the capitan is back in the line up
He's not the team but Daniel Sendin architects it

(by the way Larry ,, those bruins man !? :noidea: .... IDK)

maybe Thomas's thong is cutting into his ball sack :tehe:

fonger
04-20-2012, 01:41 PM
that cap/bruins game was pretty awesome, that 100mph shot by semin was kinda wicked

TLG
04-20-2012, 02:20 PM
that cap/bruins game was pretty awesome, that 100mph shot by semin was kinda wicked

it sure was ,, i was flipping between that game and the NJ vs FLO (nice going Brodeur on the SO)

the difference maker was the golie ,, Braden Holtby,, young kid, gets called up from the juniors ,, golden moment for him
that last glove save at 20:053 was really cool . ..

TLG
04-20-2012, 02:51 PM
Check this out ... not scripted , not a sit com, no bull .. but real life
of arguably the greatest game on earth ....

http://youtu.be/TUfiiIjJ3V
cheers

darlinkat
04-23-2012, 01:53 AM
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/diana123413/misc/GO__CANUCKS__05741.gif?t=1335145512

Ok lol ,,,judging by what I saw today, I would say there is a game on tonite !!!!!
I was fueling up in the city and across the street there was a pub
These 2 guys in all in one green spandex suits..I mean from their head to their toes lol
I said ...Dee.. do not look as you go by, it won't be pretty lol
The light changed and there I was face to um....well you get it
These guys were running around with a fake Stanley cup and maybe a fake something else
And a huge Canucks flag
Anyway I am probably going to see that image in my dreams
I think something was not real there...or could it have been !!!!!......geeezzzzzz imagine that
Anyway

Go Canucks

Nostradamus
04-23-2012, 02:55 AM
LOL Man I just can't resist

GOLF CANUCKS GOLF

LuckyLarry
04-23-2012, 02:56 AM
Bawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conetech
04-23-2012, 03:00 AM
Do the Sedin sisters know how to golf?

Doubt it lol.

LuckyLarry
04-23-2012, 03:01 AM

Doubt it lol.
Way too physical for them.

whiteheather
04-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Congratulations L.A. good luck in rest of series.

Nostradamus
04-23-2012, 03:34 AM
actually that was one decent game to watch,most of the playoff games have been kind of boring other than the Phoenix series. Vancouver just ran up against a goaltender who could stop pucks blindfolded and sitting on the bench hehehe but just by looking at who has been knocked out already and who is on the ropes I think the final will be Philadelphia in the east, in the west man it is a toss up, could be St Louis, Phoenix, or Nashville. So much parity in the league now it is hard to bet on an underdog and win some $$$ with a couple lucky bounces

chuck
04-23-2012, 03:39 AM
LA set the tone in this series in the early going. as much as van fed on the rest of the league throughout the reg. season, they didn't seem to have their playoff faces on. daniel being missing in the two home games did not help their offensive chances and the goaltending issues haunted them i think. you can expect changes between the pipes this summer.
so aside from the president trophy winners post-season exit, this LA Kings team has alot of heart and looks to be ready for round 2. solid goaltending, 3 lines that can score, mixed with some toughness. should be a good series against St.Louis.

whiteheather
04-23-2012, 04:34 AM

Doubt it lol.

shows with this kind of post. the mentality of the writer .........

fonger
04-23-2012, 12:30 PM
drat!
well, at least it was in overtime right? not like a blowout like 7-0 or something.
excellent game.. fingernails are all gone. heeheehee

TLG
04-23-2012, 03:19 PM
LA beat us to the puck, they out muscled us and they out goalie-ed us
Jonathan Quick played incredibly well .. How a playoff goalie should play.

Plus LA has a hell of a good team .. With the likes of;

Brad Richardson Dustin Brown Anze Kopitar Dustin Penner Drew Doughty Jeff Carter,,, and oh yeah Jarret Stoll !

This isn’t a push over team ! They have the tools to win .. and they did ..

They may have looked light during the regular season ,, but the truth is only a 6 point
spread meant 6th or 13th place. This team showed it self in the first round ..

So now ....................

GO OTTAWA GO !!! ??

Conetech
04-23-2012, 03:31 PM
So now ....................

GO OTTAWA GO !!! ??

I also am pulling for the Sens and Coyotes.

The bruins have the most cdn's on their team of any in the playoffs, apparently.

tanger
04-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Everyone is making a big stink about the Canucks goaltending (Lu in particular) but that is not the reason they lost. Their goaltending was their strong point if anything. They lost because important players failed to show up. Kesler and Burrows were HUGE parts of last years run but went AWOL this year; Booth did nothing as well. But having said that, I think it would have been a different story if Daniel was in from game 1. Doesn't that trade with Hodgson/Kassian look even worse now?

LA deserves alot of credit though...Quick is a star and they have such a deep line-up...it baffles me that they are one of the lowest scoring teams with the roster they have. LA vs. STL should be interesting...2 goals per game?

LuckyLarry
04-23-2012, 04:34 PM
I also am pulling for the Sens and Coyotes.

The bruins have the most cdn's on their team of any in the playoffs, apparently.
Go Bruins !!!!!!!!!

tanger
04-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Go Bruins !!!!!!!!!

No WAY!! Boston wins EVERYTHING. Between the Bruins, Celtics, Pats, and Sox, Boston area has dominated the major sports the past few years.

TLG
04-23-2012, 05:40 PM
No WAY!! Boston wins EVERYTHING. Between the Bruins, Celtics, Pats, and Sox, Boston area has dominated the major sports the past few years.

not a good enough reason to say NO to Boston

for a city with approx 700K population they are doing well enough that others should take note
as to what ownership dedication and hard work can and will accomplish..

by comparison Toronto has 2.5 Million and the Leafs, Raptors, Toronto FC and Jays
suck,,, suck hard ,, suck harder ,, and sucks hard with a vengance!! And it’s due to poor support from ownership.

But that’s another thread ....
just calling a spade a spade ..
No need to slip on the gloves

LOL

LuckyLarry
04-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Definately a winning sports town..unlike Toronto and VANCOUVER !!!!!!!!!!!