PDA

View Full Version : RVD claims he's not going to be at Impact or RAW

dishdude714
01-04-2010, 08:16 PM
In a new blog on his official website www.robvandam. com, Rob Van Dam revealed where he will be tomorrow, and it won't be RAW or Impact:

"The wrestling business is exciting for the first time in quite awhile. This Monday kicks off the new ratings war between WWE and TNA-like I have to tell you! I admit, I am interested in the hype. In fact, I feel like I’m involved with this new era just because of the ginormous rumors involving me and a return. I’m going to say this-even though I know it won’t do much good-don’t be mad at me that you tuned in to see your favorite wrestler and I wasn’t there. I’m going to be watching with you."

RVD also commented on Steve Williams' death:

"We said goodbye to Doctor Death Steve Williams at the end of 2009. Anyone will tell you Doc was a man’s man. Known for being one of the legit tough guys in the business, everyone that knew Doc or knew of him had total respect for him. I met Steve in 1993 on my first trip to Japan. He and Terry Gordy took care of me in and out of the ring and I believe it’s safe to say that Doctor Death’s regular daily routine inspired all of us. He’d work his ass off in the ring with incredible matches, party all night and still be the first at the gym, sweating puddles on the cardio equipment without a single complaint. He was the standard setter, whether he meant to be or not."