PDA

View Full Version : Fans move Luongo

whiteheather
04-25-2012, 03:53 PM
It is my feeling that the Canuck fans may have made louie make up his mind to move his no trade clause. reason being. luongo didn't loose us a playoff, the team as a whole did, they just did not play good enough. the way the fans booed Louie in the 3rd game, was embarrasing and disgusting, sure at times i felt he didn't play up to par, neither did the team.
there has been talk of moving the coach, how stupid that would be. winning 2 presidents trophy's in a row. most winning coach. doing this would be stupid. I would consider moving some of the so called elite players....BIEKSA......KESLER....
RAYMOND.....BOOTH.... bringing in Kassian and Phallson, sadly didnt do it, if I was Louie. yes I would walk away from Vancouver... so to the so called Canuck fans. shame on you, I hope you feel better today. Vancouver as it is today couldn't win a cup of coffee and Tim Hortons........Whiteheather......

TLG
04-25-2012, 07:20 PM
It's not that they are getting rid of Vigneault ... it's more Vigneault saying;
"I did all I can do here" , "I need a new challange" and "you guys need a new coach with a different plan"

as soon as he's gone watch how quickly Montreal and Tampa hit the phones ..

as for Luongo,, the s h i t this guy took from the so called "loyal fans" ,, I would run as fast as I can!!

watch how quickly Toronto goes calling ....

I think it's the end of the 2 year presidents trophy team .. lots of uncertainty in Vancouver righgt now ..