PDA

View Full Version : Boston golfing

whiteheather
04-26-2012, 02:30 AM
O'h dear Boston is golfing.....poor Tim Thomas........He is Obama's Caddy........................:tape:

LuckyLarry
04-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Too bad for the Bruins: the Canucks beat them to the best tee off times...lol
Good job Washington.Hunter has them on track,and they're playing withan EXCELLENT goaltender.
P.S...I'm fairly certain Timmy won't carry bamas clubs anytime soon...

Sizmasta
04-26-2012, 02:40 AM
I think it's great! Fresh new look to the finals this year.... things are heating up!!!!!

LuckyLarry
04-26-2012, 02:43 AM
Some great matchups, for sure.The Kings/Blues should be interesting for sure.

TLG
04-26-2012, 03:24 AM
With this loss Boston acquired to new Russians

1) Summers'ov
2) Tees'ov

Baaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

You know what's hilarious,, the Boston Bruins ,, Stanley Cup Champs,,,, only played 7 more games than the leafs!!!!!!

LuckyLarry
04-26-2012, 12:38 PM
And YOUR team, the Canucks, played how many?Key words...stanley cup champs!Thanks for pointing that out?How many Stanley cup rings for the Canucks?rotflmao.
You do have a glimmer of hope though:your teams managment is smart enough to deal Luongo, the bum.Have a great summer!
Looooooooooooooooooooooooosers!

fonger
04-26-2012, 12:45 PM
larry, that bruins caps game was just as awesome! i was rooting for the bruins. darn.
that kid from toronto cap'ed the overtime goal so i guess that's one good thing. what a great playoff game.

LuckyLarry
04-26-2012, 12:53 PM
That WHOLE series was awesome!Best hockey of the playoffs, by far:nothing like the"boys vs the girls" series betwwen the siisy canucks and Kings.Caps are a very good team,peaking at the right time.No shame in losing to them,for sure.Bruins didn't roll over and die...just got beat by the better team.
Go Senators!

TLG
04-26-2012, 02:10 PM
That WHOLE series was awesome!Best hockey of the playoffs, by far:nothing like the"boys vs the girls" series betwwen the siisy canucks and Kings.Caps are a very good team,peaking at the right time.No shame in losing to them,for sure.Bruins didn't roll over and die...just got beat by the better team.
Go Senators!

cant argue with that .. all 7 games were decided by 1 goal ... and 3 went into overtime .... great match up!!
the Pitts vs Philly was a great series too ,, for different reasons ..

Big games tonight ... GO SENS GO !!!! and GO PANTHERS GO !!!!

(just thought i'd throw in post 5 for the laugh in Larry)

LuckyLarry
04-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Go Sens!!!!!!!!!!!!

whiteheather
04-26-2012, 03:11 PM
Go Senators!

Larry you never give up on name calling.. shame on you..let it go and go play with your dolls. I was shouting for the Caps. a great game, and won by the best team. tonight the Sens will beat the rangers...this playoff season has been so unpredictable, most of the top teams out in the first round... fonger shame on you lol shouting for Boston
i will watch the sens, hopefully they go a fair distance. if not i will go and help my friend Fonger shovel snow lol lol ...............

fonger
04-26-2012, 03:45 PM
hooray! we are all cheering for the sens in this thread.
who said hockey can't bring folks together? :D

yeah, regarding cheering for boston.. not sure what came over me. but like everyone said, it sure was a great series.

wicked playoffs for sure!

LuckyLarry
04-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Larry you never give up on name calling.. shame on you..let it go and go play with your dolls. I was shouting for the Caps. a great game, and won by the best team. tonight the Sens will beat the rangers...this playoff season has been so unpredictable, most of the top teams out in the first round... fonger shame on you lol shouting for Boston
i will watch the sens, hopefully they go a fair distance. if not i will go and help my friend Fonger shovel snow lol lol ...............
Lose the dress, lassy...put on some trousers, and walk with the men.You sound like a grade 2 shool teacher.Most appropriate, I'm sure.

hondoharry
04-26-2012, 03:56 PM
all 7 games were decided by 1 goal ... and 3 went into overtime .... great match up!!

Weren't there four games in OT and each team won two?

TLG
04-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Weren't there four games in OT and each team won two?

you are correct ... my mistake

whiteheather
04-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Lose the dress, lassy...put on some trousers, and walk with the men.You sound like a grade 2 shool teacher.Most appropriate, I'm sure.

dont be fooled by the name "whiteheather"

LuckyLarry
04-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Whiteheather...greenlucy...what's the difference?

LuckyLarry
04-26-2012, 04:10 PM
P.S...this is more fun than tossin' the caber at Scottish women in wheelchairs!