PDA

View Full Version : Do cell phone jammers exist?

adamlo
01-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Is there any store in the US that sell cell phone jammers?

ran025
02-20-2012, 06:39 PM
There used to be stores that sold them but ive not seen any in a few years you can get them online still, but most of the ones i seen only blocked GSM and didnt have any affect on CDMA.

Terryl
02-20-2012, 07:45 PM
Technically any cell phone jammer is illegal to sell and use in the US (except for some government agency's, like prisons) having one will get you in big trouble, however there are many web sites that will sell and ship you one.

I would check with your country, state or local rules and regulations on using one first, remember these things transmit a signal, this signal can be traced down by the FCC (or other agency) and you will be found.

One question, why do you need one?

stman
02-20-2012, 08:10 PM
LOL.. I can think of some reasons. Most bad, but a few good like absolute silence in a restaurant. or movie theater :)

Night_Predator
02-20-2012, 08:16 PM
LOL.. I can think of some reasons. Most bad, but a few good like absolute silence in a restaurant. or movie theater :)

Or get his kids off the phone or to stop texting without the argument.

surfinisfun
02-20-2012, 08:36 PM
One post here in the two years and this is what you ask.....

LOL.I don't know why but i find that comical.

My bad, i see it was an old original thread updated today by another member.

Night_Predator
02-21-2012, 12:55 AM
One post here in the two years and this is what you ask.....

LOL.I don't know why but i find that comical.

My bad, i see it was an old original thread updated today by another member.

LOL I didn’t notice the original post date either. He sure did have to wait a long time for that answer. Well at least you can say we answer every post here no matter how long it takes. LMAO

c72
02-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Does the media not use these I thought they were common

stman
02-21-2012, 01:04 AM
Does the media not use these I thought they were common No, as Terryl said, they aren't legal in the U.S.. They are used elsewhere though.

adyhooper
06-06-2012, 09:22 AM

Yeah! offcourse they exist, there are many websites available which sell cell phone jammers but i would like to tell you that the usage of cell phone jammer is illegal but it is available. there are many websites which do all such stuff you can surf on google and some website do free shipping also.

ken54
06-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Had one a couple yrs ago I bought from Ebay.It came from Hong Kong.It didn't work all that well.

rom x
06-06-2012, 02:12 PM
of course the exsist

http://www.jammerspot.com/

Terryl
06-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Yah, they exist, but still illegal to operate in the US, if tracked down by the FCC a possible fine is $15,000.

lennysmith90
10-03-2014, 06:58 AM

I believe yes, it existed. when I was in the Philippines there is a place there where you can buy a jammer easily.

bobby
10-03-2014, 07:42 PM
I believe yes, it existed. when I was in the Philippines there is a place there where you can buy a jammer easily.
nice first post, welcome to satfix!!!

did you see the date of when this thread was started, it was almost 4 years ago, lol

burnsy
10-03-2014, 08:42 PM
I have one it is great fun to use when you see some moron yacking away while driving I use it all the time lol

lennysmith90
10-05-2014, 03:21 AM
nice first post, welcome to satfix!!!

did you see the date of when this thread was started, it was almost 4 years ago, lol

hahaha... just figure it out, just do some back readings.

Thanks! Cheers!