PDA

View Full Version : Foley talks about Flair joining TNA

dishdude714
01-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Mick Foley wrote in his latest TNA website blog that he reached out to Ric Flair late last month. "I'll bet there are some people out there wondering how I personally felt about the arrival of the 'Nature Boy' into TNA, given our history," Foley writes. "Well, believe it or not, a couple nights after Christmas, I had a phone conversation with Ric Flair, during which I strongly recommended he make the switch. I'm not sure what difference, if any, my words had, but I think Ric will feel right at home in the 'Impact Zone' and on Spike."

Foley also offered one critique of Monday's live edition of TNA Impact. "If I had one fault with the show, it would simply be that there were so many big things happening, so quickly, that I'm not sure our television audience had a chance to digest and appreciate all of them," writes Foley. "Hopefully, we will find a way to make the most out of all these big surprises in the upcoming weeks; to continue the momentum that Monday afforded us, and to keep that buzz going." To read the full blog, visit TNAwrestling.com.