PDA

View Full Version : birdog perfect vision USB PLUS question "adding a specific TP"?

popol
08-25-2012, 10:25 PM
Hello guys,

Can someone please tell me if I can add a specific TP of a given sat to birdog perfect vision USB PLUS (i.e. TP 12530 on Sat 110 for DISH NETWORK) to my config file? if so, how do i do that?

Thank you in advance!

-P

fn59
08-26-2012, 11:49 AM
You have to contact the people at Birdog. I see in the available satellites on the config page, a section for customer specific.

hxxp://www.birdog.tv/default.aspx

popol
08-26-2012, 04:48 PM
You have to contact the people at Birdog. I see in the available satellites on the config page, a section for customer specific.

hxxp://www.birdog.tv/default.aspx

Thanks Man! I've sent an email to them, but no response!, so I thought some BD users here could help...

Pollypurabred
08-26-2012, 08:25 PM
You may be able to go into the Custom menu and enter/save your particulars. Give it a try and let us know.

kingdomcome
08-27-2012, 02:51 AM
use custom carrier.....hit on button then it up button then scroll down to the custom carrier then hit right button then you will put your lnb freq then rest of the info for the sat you wish to use....this is a great tool when you just wanna find something on the go and arent near your pc to add to your bd