PDA

View Full Version : setup info

candyman121975
09-29-2012, 03:47 PM
I was wondering who I could pm to get all my info that I lost when site went down. I lost ip,username and all that good stuff. I also forgot who the reseller was thanks in advance for any help in this matter

ICEMAN
09-29-2012, 03:54 PM
sorry but all the information that you had in the past when site went down cannot be recovered it has been deleted. you need to start from scrach

candyman121975
09-29-2012, 04:03 PM
I know everything that was on here was lost. I guess what i was trying to say was who is a reseller for rocket that I could pm to get ip/tcp port number/ des key un and pw from. I made a donation and had to redo my sat box from factory default and lost all that info.
Is there anyway to recover that info from a reseller?

clarkBENT
09-29-2012, 04:32 PM
I know everything that was on here was lost. I guess what i was trying to say was who is a reseller for rocket that I could pm to get ip/tcp port number/ des key un and pw from. I made a donation and had to redo my sat box from factory default and lost all that info.

Check your payment method. If you used PayPal then you could email the email address that you paid to.

daryld
09-29-2012, 07:11 PM

I would think you have to talk with your reseller. If you read the new rules here no staff are allowed to be resellers (for obvious reasons). One can only hope your reseller was not "he who shall remain unnamed".............

candyman121975
09-30-2012, 04:18 AM
i did hear a little about this person but was away from puter for a couple weeks and missed anything that went down

rob318us
09-30-2012, 04:25 AM
i did hear a little about this person but was away from puter for a couple weeks and missed anything that went down
That can be read all over..Sorry no need to talk about that ...Best to use clarkbent's suggestion

rander
10-01-2012, 05:48 PM
If you ever checked your rocket status on rocket side go back on same side and click on bar where you usually put your rocket no, you will get it. use same computer and if you did not cleared cookie. I did same thing and it had been recover .

Mr. Bean
10-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Same thing, if you ever check it at xxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/suchen then all you need to do is left click the search box and you'll be able to find your number there.

candyman121975
10-02-2012, 02:33 AM
never went to any site to check it out. had it for maybe just over a month with 11 more to go. I did find the email addy but no one has gotten back to me.

andyphung31
10-02-2012, 01:44 PM
i'm looking for HUMAN someone tell me i want to donation