PDA

View Full Version : NBA League pass question.

armo
10-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Any recommendation for NBA League pass ?

armo
10-14-2012, 07:51 AM
no one has NBA league pass ?

what the heck ?

ibrampton
10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Huh? Lol bro I'm a huge nba fan.

Satlobo has it, activa has it also.

Now, I was using it all last year, you MUST resscann everyday to update the TP for all nba league pass games. Also, I'm not sure who's nba league pass is best as of right now, since it's a new year and all. Gotta wait until tip off to see.

But my opinion? As a nba fan.

1) satlobo and or activa
2) buy the app for nba league pass for mobile/pc.

Also, check out the comparison chart here to see what iks has nba league pass

armo
10-16-2012, 08:27 AM
Thanks, I care about the Lakers for now, since no other carrier other than TWC will post home and away games. pretty bad.

ibrampton
10-17-2012, 09:31 AM
Yup I'm all about Lakers as well. Lakers and Raptors that is..Black Mamba going for 6!

kemp32
10-20-2012, 07:45 PM
hello every one i am trying to look for a good service that will host nba pass but has to be located out of the west coast ? my understanding is any one in the west coast will be blacked out unless you have twc

"Home and away Lakers games will be on Time Warner Cable SportsNet and Time Warner Cable Deportes in the Lakers territory. The Lakers territory, designated by the NBA, includes all of Southern California, Nevada and Hawaii. Some games will also be available via national broadcast."

please help thank you guys !!

ibrampton
10-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Well I'm not sure about that, but I'll tell you from EXPERIENCE

I live in Toronto, Canada. Home of the Toronto raptors who also have there games blacked out games on NBA LEAGUE PASS since our local sports channels etc show ALL 82 Raptor games just like TWC does Laker games

HOWEVER, that's only if I purchase a legit nba league pass via cable from a local provider here.

But, If I purchase the monthy DN from Satlobo here, he gives me nba league pass and it doesn't black out ANY RAPTOR games. You're best bet would be to purchase a monthly p$ here and go with Dish. They'll show all Laker games even though TWC are being such pricks about it, you can watch laker games on nba league pass that way, the national covered games on espn, TNT, nba tv, abc will also be avail this way.

satrax6
10-29-2012, 05:02 AM
Most private servers had the league pass last year... just needed to rescan every day

Neosum
10-31-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm looking for NBA League Pass also. Preferably in HD but I'll settle for SD if it's all we can get. What's everyone using?

triplet
11-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Games on league pass move to different tp and or satellites correct.? So what is the point of AUTO TP?

money-
11-01-2012, 02:40 AM
Our P$ have League pass, only you need to rescan daily to et the channels in the correct TP to the game day on that channel.

rev0
11-01-2012, 03:38 AM
The game would only be blacked out if the seeder card had it blacked out. IKS doesn't care about where the client is blacked out or not. Certain things like spotbeams however can restrict markets like for local channels.