PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved i

whoknows
10-17-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm not sure what this is about. I tried to answer a question for a member and get told a moderator has to approve what I say. If it helps yu any I will post at other sites as I have been around longer than most of the moderators or the sites. Good luck to yu.

Anubis
10-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Where did you post?
Sounds like a glitch somewhere. No need for hasty remarks.

pugsycan
10-17-2012, 11:45 PM
spam detector must not like your proxy I approved the post deleted the second
Let us know if it happens again
I'm not sure what this is about. I tried to answer a question for a member and get told a moderator has to approve what I say. If it helps yu any I will post at other sites as I have been around longer than most of the moderators or the sites. Good luck to yu.

KIDWCKED
10-17-2012, 11:58 PM

Like pugsy said bro..Maybe a proxy glitch...Your posts aren't intentionally moderated whatsoever..Your participation here is generously appreciated!!Toddr..

torpainter
10-18-2012, 12:18 AM
it usually stops after 10 posts

kijiji
10-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Or ten beers right torp..........lol.........keys words can also put things into moderation.

DualTest
10-18-2012, 02:55 PM
I have gotten that also a few times. But only when quoting a post. The posts weren't earth moving, and I figured I wasn't the only one and would find out sooner or later lol Now to find a few posts where I can actually help out

whoknows
10-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the understanding. I should have know, but being on the bad side of sixty and the Al'z Heimer is setting in, I tend to pull the trigger to soon.

But I do have some good news for KIDWCKED. This one is still available.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4IqAMwAGn1w/TBhiTeKKeZI/AAAAAAAAWj0/ApDVdE3LFBg/s1600/ugly_001.jpg

Good to hear you're alive and well toddr

KIDWCKED
10-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the understanding. I should have know, but being on the bad side of sixty and the Al'z Heimer is setting in, I tend to pull the trigger to soon.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4IqAMwAGn1w/TBhiTeKKeZI/AAAAAAAAWj0/ApDVdE3LFBg/s1600/ugly_001.jpg

Omg thanx so much bro..She is beautiful!!I am forever in your debt..:DHope all is well man..Tc..;)

Terryl
10-19-2012, 10:38 PM

Do you remember when that big storm wrecked the Spanish armada, we had lots of nice firewood after that one.............NYUK NYUK NYUK

Terryl
10-19-2012, 10:39 PM

Cute, but the ear rings have to go.

JCO
10-19-2012, 10:40 PM
Do you remember when that big storm wrecked the Spanish armada, we had lots of nice firewood after that one.............NYUK NYUK NYUK

Hey Terryl I want the wood from my boats back...And the gold as well..:grr:

KIDWCKED
10-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Cute, but the ear rings have to go.

I like the earings..And she has nice hair as well.I think i am falling for her already!!!Thanx again whoknows!!!:rofl:

darlinkat
10-19-2012, 10:50 PM
I like the earings..And she has nice hair as well.I think i am falling for her already!!!Thanx again whoknows!!!:rofl:

Don't do anything hasty KID
Remember last time ....she was psychic..or was the psycho lmao !!!!!
Sober up first and give it another think sweetie

Terryl
Hey Terryl I want the wood from my boats back...And the gold as well..:grr:

Well the gold is at the bottom of the English Channel, yours if you can find it.

And as far as boats go, they may of had a few row boats on board, but most were ships of the line, 24 to 36 guns.

JCO

Umm may I ask how many beer you have had already.????

mclovin
10-19-2012, 10:51 PM
I have a thing for lazy eyed women so if she don't workout I'll give her a go :D

Omg thanx so much bro..She is beautiful!!I am forever in your debt..:DHope all is well man..Tc..;)

darlinkat
10-19-2012, 10:52 PM
I have a thing for lazy eyed women so if she don't workout I'll give her a go :D

baby she too much woman for you lol
She gonna eat you up !!

KIDWCKED
10-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Umm may I ask how many beer you have had already.????

Only 3 so far..Lol..Desperate timz call for desperate measures..Lol..

Terryl
10-19-2012, 10:54 PM

Here is one from my year book, (sorry it's so small, printing year books was just getting started back then) I kind of liked her but she was taken, some foot ball guy had her wrapped around his little finger.

JCO
10-19-2012, 10:56 PM
Only 3 so far..Lol..Desperate timz call for desperate measures..Lol..

Must be 3 King Cans then and the 8% stuff on top of that..:tehe:

KIDWCKED
10-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Here is one from my year book, (sorry it's so small, printing year books was just getting started back then) I kind of liked her but she was taken, some foot ball guy had her wrapped around his little finger.

Hey i used to race go-carts with her..You wouldn't have her number handy would ya???Lol..

JCO
10-19-2012, 10:58 PM

Seems the football jock made her happy, did you notice the grin on her face?? And the look in her eyes??:rolleyes1:

KIDWCKED
10-19-2012, 10:59 PM

Let me see if she can cook first mac..:D

whoknows
10-19-2012, 11:13 PM
Seems the football jock made her happy, did you notice the grin on her face?? And the look in her eyes??:rolleyes1:

I know that smirk and rolling eyes..Wife gets it after she done in the craper.

dishuser
10-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Only 3 so far..Lol..Desperate timz call for desperate measures..Lol..only 3?I have that just for lunch

KIDWCKED
10-20-2012, 01:29 AM
only 3?I have that just for lunch

I should be catching up to you now..Lol..:lol:

Anubis
10-20-2012, 04:16 AM
Well the gold is at the bottom of the English Channel, yours if you can find it.

And as far as boats go, they may of had a few row boats on board, but most were ships of the line, 24 to 36 guns.

Don't tempt him to go on another canoe trip! :no:

El Chido®
10-20-2012, 04:33 AM
http://www.urimage.net/images/2012/10/19/UhmgQ.jpg