10-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Hi guys

Is there any file that available without using my PC pls help

thanks

no there isn't

meduser
10-18-2012, 05:31 PM
As Dishuser said, not currently.

Are you having issues running NOI? or just want to run like the "old days"...lol

sassy1
12-02-2012, 04:11 AM
no there isn't

I read somewhere that there is a dongle or some other item that allows the box to run without NOI if you know of anything like that could you let me know
I also want to get a HD Nfusion rcvr.working without NOI
Hope i didn't hi-jack a thread...if i did sorry

sassy1

yappapi
12-02-2012, 05:07 AM
I read somewhere that there is a dongle or some other item that allows the box to run without NOI if you know of anything like that could you let me know
I also want to get a HD Nfusion rcvr.working without NOI
Hope i didn't hi-jack a thread...if i did sorry

sassy1

you have to go south of the border and they call it a dongle buts its really an xfta router with different firmware.
it can only be used for there services and no others and what i have read so far is it's not all that.
if i'm wrong someone that has one should post.
seen the utube video but they could have been using the router as a bridge? or is it client?
didn't prove anything either way.
all top secret stuff...lol
if your network and PC and P$ is happy...NOI is happy or so i have read :)

MeSat_FTA
12-02-2012, 05:55 AM
I am interested in some option that doesn't require NOI for friends that I know have major issues with computers. I don't have any Windows computers ro run it on either.

It would be nice to get my Nfusion running again. Forgot about it for so long.

gwrowe
12-02-2012, 06:17 AM
Well sorry to say, but for the HD unit you have to run the Noi program, but for the SD nfusion receivers there is 4.14 file, it doesn't need a computer, just Internet.

MeSat_FTA
12-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Damn, I may have to dig out my nova if that works.

I don't have a Winddoze computer of any type. Only Linux.

Most of those that I know with Nfusion HD units have a problem if the router or something freezes. I don't need to run around supporting them.

Shucks.

yappapi
12-16-2012, 12:36 AM
router does not freeze...server freezes and cause snowball effect...windows/anti virus take updates and does the same.
if a person sets it up right and has no conflicts or flaky server i have READ that it works very well.

gwrowe
12-16-2012, 12:52 AM
As far as I know the 4.14 file only works with the Solaris and the Phoenix, I am pretty sure, that finding or getting a good used win computer is pretty cheap, but if you google how to run NOI on linux, I read somewhere, that it can be done, because if you have an apple comp., it can be switched to windows OS, and I saw that demonstrated a couple of years back.