PDA

View Full Version : p.s. info change

allumini
10-19-2012, 05:18 AM
I have my information for private server saved and loaded on usb . Readable to jynxbox .I need to edit the info and the one I need to edit is server 1 .I can not open it to edit .the other server I have no problem changing the info on.

allumini
10-19-2012, 06:19 AM
I just rewrote the info to number 3 .I would still like to know how to edit 1 server.

Lowteck
10-20-2012, 08:53 PM
I loaded my PS Key information from the receiver to a USB and then loaded it into the PSKeymaker software. I could not duplicate the problem you were having. When I clicked on server 1 and the folder opened I then double clicked on the lines and had another window to open to edit and save. The only problem I had was that the DES keys had a lot of f's in the middle of the string of which I deleted and saved it to another name. I then loaded it into the Jynxbox without loosing the function of the server in the receiver.

iq180
10-20-2012, 10:45 PM
just change the info in the reciver menu with the remote, you dont need to use a usb.

allumini
10-21-2012, 05:28 AM
I used a program to upload it and it was locked .I had to get the blank file to remove it and then enter the info manually.The program wasn't available here and I had to go find it again to get the blank file.

Lowteck
10-21-2012, 02:06 PM
Glad to know what your problem was and how you fixed the problem. I will keep what you said in mind for my future refrence. Thanks!