PDA

View Full Version : updating file

stoner66
10-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Hi there k trying to upgrade to the new file on this NEXTFTA reciever but not picking up the USB now did factory reset was going to load the Factory file then the latest file but wont read usb stick. I formated the stick so know its not that. Is there a way to load from a cable is there a loader for this reciever.Or any tricks to get USB to work.

torpainter
10-25-2012, 11:50 PM
Hi there k trying to upgrade to the new file on this NEXTFTA reciever but not picking up the USB now did factory reset was going to load the Factory file then the latest file but wont read usb stick. I formated the stick so know its not that. Is there a way to load from a cable is there a loader for this reciever.Or any tricks to get USB to work.

does the box open up to show you the file names?
are the files extracted?
try another stick?

stoner66
10-26-2012, 12:38 AM
Yes files are unzipped not sure what is wrong before showed bootloader and showed files on pen drive tried 2 different usb drives same. Wont show anything.Is ther a loader that one can use to load files from cable.

torpainter
10-26-2012, 12:45 AM
the nanosat loader should work
Have you tried rebooting from back with usb in

also try deleting all files on the drive ,send factory to usb and just loading factory file

stoner66
10-26-2012, 02:43 AM
Ok which nanosat loader do I use tried few different ones problem is file extensions are different. Loader shows NPP extension and yet the Next FTA file extension is NPT so won't work.

stoner66
10-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Okay borrowed a 1GB pen driver formated it to FAT32 put file son it and same thing still not picking up the USB ports . If you say to use Nano loader which one seems to have different extentions on file.

pugsycan
10-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Try formatting it with the receiver it may take it
Okay borrowed a 1GB pen driver formated it to FAT32 put file son it and same thing still not picking up the USB ports . If you say to use Nano loader which one seems to have different extentions on file.

stoner66
10-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Can't format it with reciever reciever doesn't recongnize the usb pen tried formatiing it from there but still nothing . ANyone know which loader one can upload file from to reciever with cable.

stoner66
10-27-2012, 08:40 PM
Okay manage to use the Nano Premium SE loader but had to change the NEXT FTA reciever file extension to same as loader. Then I loaded factory file 1.05 then factory flash and still doesn't read usb drive. So then put on newest file 2.08 through the cable factory default. Tried USB drive again and still wont read but at least got the new file on reciever for now.ANyone know how to get USB drive to work.

torpainter
10-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Okay manage to use the Nano Premium SE loader but had to change the NEXT FTA reciever file extension to same as loader. Then I loaded factory file 1.05 then factory flash and still doesn't read usb drive. So then put on newest file 2.08 through the cable factory default. Tried USB drive again and still wont read but at least got the new file on reciever for now.ANyone know how to get USB drive to work.

are you close to your dealer?

Latinlover7771
10-31-2012, 03:11 AM

stoner is your NextFTA working now?

Can you please let me know?

rockhard
11-10-2012, 03:53 AM
i am sure its not an easy task to produce theses bin files so why not take the extra step and put out a loader as well to help install the files , i know i have a nano premium and the usb part works terrible on it so i always just used the loader alot less hastle

dishuser
11-10-2012, 03:56 AM
i am sure its not an easy task to produce theses bin files so why not take the extra step and put out a loader as well to help install the files , i know i have a nano premium and the usb part works terrible on it so i always just used the loader alot less hastle
have you tried mvidea?