PDA

View Full Version : some info needed

slick
10-27-2012, 07:56 PM
I have doing some reading on getting my VS maxhd up and running.

I know I need a x-fta dongle,(which I'm in the process of buying).

But do I need to load the recevier with a latest file? if so, where is it or what is it called?

and

I also need to load some keys. How do I load that? through the receiver or do I need to load the keys to the x-fta throught the pc?

thanks

starfarm
10-28-2012, 11:24 AM
I have doing some reading on getting my VS maxhd up and running.

I know I need a x-fta dongle,(which I'm in the process of buying).

But do I need to load the recevier with a latest file? if so, where is it or what is it called?
file is in the file section, no need to load keys but you will have to put your ps info into the xfta router
and

I also need to load some keys. How do I load that? through the receiver or do I need to load the keys to the x-fta throught the pc?

thanks
the file, pftahdmsw110802 is in the file section, no need to load keys but you will have to enter your ps info into the xfta router, good luck

slick
10-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Is there a place to read how to enter the ps in the xfta? Or does the instruction manual come in the box?

One more question, Once this is all setup, does the donlge keeps downloading data? just want to make sure cause I have a certain amount of downlaoding /month.

I really appreciate your help!

starfarm
10-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Is there a place to read how to enter the ps in the xfta? Or does the instruction manual come in the box?

One more question, Once this is all setup, does the donlge keeps downloading data? just want to make sure cause I have a certain amount of downlaoding /month.

I really appreciate your help!
they're several how to's for the xfta router around, one in the general utilities discussion, and yes the router keeps receiving information updates

slick
10-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks for you help.