PDA

View Full Version : what port is working?

bobcatlinx
10-20-2012, 02:16 PM
what port is working ?tried 35911,35933,35911 non of thrm working .....

JCO
10-20-2012, 02:46 PM
you have to use the port that was given to you with the code..

mudflap
10-20-2012, 04:00 PM

what are the port numbers...every body gets on here a post in a panic and its hard to tell which is the new ip address and new ports.so far i have seen three different ip adresses

csavoia
10-20-2012, 04:04 PM
i agree there should be an up to date list of what port and server is working today and every day for that matter. not too much to ask.

JCO
10-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Ports never change always use he one that was given with the code., and presently both iksr.tv and iksr.bz both work.. If you go by IP adress your going to be making changes regularly..
IP is only required when the dns server isnt working or the url is blocked ..
Best to keep things simple..
You can use this link to check your status and it gives the port that you should be using..<

http://phoenix.satfix.net/showthread.php?119803-Check-your-rockets-code-here

bobcatlinx
10-20-2012, 07:48 PM

i paid for a ticket for rocket for one year,any way think so,have changed ports alot of times,was a senior member in this forum,everything went down,had codes in inbox,now i am a junior member,and have no picture.can anybody explain please...

JCO
10-20-2012, 07:51 PM
i paid for a ticket for rocket for one year,any way think so,have changed ports alot of times,was a senior member in this forum,everything went down,had codes in inbox,now i am a junior member,and have no picture.can anybody explain please...

Sure bobcat, the site has a banner in yellow at the top of each page.. It all happened because of a PS seller that was also a mod..
Wont be too hard to reload an Avy and all members started as juniors again with no posts..
As for port changes I believe that you cant do that anymore.. I wonder if they ever permited it??

bobcatlinx
10-20-2012, 07:57 PM
just read the banner after i posted,cheked rocket fuel was empty,time to fill her up again.thanks for your reply.