PDA

View Full Version : Bad service from ELMASCHINGON

mac.ma
11-03-2012, 04:01 AM
collect money fast, and then no response for my first 3 msg.
After i post my story here, finally i got reply and iks service not like ELMASCHINGON answered before.
Bad experience.

nick tran
11-03-2012, 04:20 AM
After i post my story here, finally i got reply and iks service not like ELMASCHINGON answered before.
Bad experience.
did he sent you tutu code or something else ?

ranger
11-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Mac.ma, Your post looks fishy !!! How are you sending PM's and talking trash with only TWO Posts ??????....I read that the service is great with most people and his pay method is safe and great, so maybe you would be better to select another !!!!!

zoogor
11-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Mac.ma, Your post looks fishy !!! How are you sending PM's and talking trash with only TWO Posts ??????

click on his name. you will see he has pm privilege. i think the 10 post thing went out the window

walter
11-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Something has changed with his/their service. Asked simple straight forward questions about my neighbors sub and got snarky answers in return. They have decided to go with another service when the sub expires...

Satgazer
11-03-2012, 10:31 PM
the other day I sent my order in to them , less than an hr. received the code,had them before ,less down time than anyone else i've used.

homedoc1944
11-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Something has changed with his/their service. Asked simple straight forward questions about my neighbors sub and got snarky answers in return. They have decided to go with another service when the sub expires...
Maybe it would be best that you and your neighbor went some where else...There are many many others who are up and running fine. Please keep in mind that these providers do have familys and lives other than iks. This is not hov they make a living.

ELMASCHINGON
11-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Bad experience.

Mr. mac.ma says he send me three msg?? He never did. I answer all his PM's here in the forum.
He bought a donation code. Yes I got his info very fast to him. Three days later he pm and ask for a refund because his Chinese programming is down. You guys got to understand that we do the best we can to have service up. Programming goes down and up, this is part of the game. We do have a lot of happy users that have been with us for a long time. I told him that I could not give him a refund because once that code is created It can't be reverse. I told him that the code could be sold in the forum at a prorated price since it was already used. He swears I told him the Chinese channels were up, which I never did. Please understand that we are not here to screw you.

mclovin
11-03-2012, 10:58 PM
And that's the rest of the story ;)