PDA

View Full Version : Donation needed...

Styx_N_Stones
11-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Hi All,

I know this is going to sound strange but here goes...

A member here started a thread (link posted below) about a file I U/Led for him. He said that it had a Trojan in it, and because of that he had to shell out $75 to have his PC repaired (really?). It has since been pointed out that he was mistaken and he said 'my badddd'. LOL!

:oops:

I thought it would be fun for me to send him an item in the vBShp titled just 'Cash'. I'd say something like 'Sorry, hope this covers it'. All in good fun.

:chitchat:

Problem is... since the forum has been reincarnated I lost all my SatFix Bux. Would anybody out there feel generous enough to donate some funds to me so I could do this?

Thanks,
S_N_S
:redcomp:

http://phoenix.satfix.net/showthread.php?121810-beware-loader-lt-thread-moved-gt&p=872828#post872828

Anubis
11-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Check your account.:thumbsup:

homedoc1944
11-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Hi All,

I know this is going to sound strange but here goes...

A member here started a thread (link posted below) about a file I U/Led for him. He said that it had a Trojan in it, and because of that he had to shell out $75 to have his PC repaired (really?). It has since been pointed out that he was mistaken and he said 'my badddd'. LOL!

:oops:

I thought it would be fun for me to send him an item in the vBShp titled just 'Cash'. I'd say something like 'Sorry, hope this covers it'. All in good fun.

:chitchat:

Problem is... since the forum has been reincarnated I lost all my SatFix Bux. Would anybody out there feel generous enough to donate some funds to me so I could do this?

Thanks,
S_N_S
:redcomp:

http://phoenix.satfix.net/showthread.php?121810-beware-loader-lt-thread-moved-gt&p=872828#post872828

How much do you need?

Anubis
11-06-2012, 12:49 AM
How much do you need?

lol I gave him a couple g's and he blew it all in a matter of hrs.

homedoc1944
11-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Ok, just though I would help if I could.

darlinkat
11-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Lol I gave a bunch...let's see what he does with it lol

Styx_N_Stones
11-06-2012, 03:25 AM
I sent the person in question a donation of $750 SatFix Buxs telling him that would fix his PC a total of 10X. I also sent him a monitor (closest to a PC I could find), a router (told him he'll need it), and a 'stack of cash' (told him 'I don't know how much a stack is... but that should cover it). The rest I put in the bank (which has an item marked 'Immunity to Theft'). I haven't spent a single bux on myself... never intended to!

lol I gave him a couple g's and he blew it all in a matter of hrs.

So please don't get the idea that I did! If you think I did, just go back to the thread and look under his join date and you'll see where the SatFix Bux went.

The whole idea behind this thread was to have some fun.

BTW... I think I've achieved my goal, so no more donations are needed. Much thanks to all that helped me pull this off!!!

S_N_S

Styx_N_Stones
11-06-2012, 04:24 AM
The vBShop wont let me gift you 6 beers (I tried). Unfortunatly I already bought 6 of them! So if you would like to gift the rest to some friends you can go about it 2 different ways I can think of...

1) Gift the one you have and PM me so I can send you another
2) PM the screen names of 5 folks you want and I'll gift them with a note that they came from you

I can't use them, so let's have some fun and buy a round 'for the house'. LOL!!!

:cheers2: :cor: :drunk1:

Party on Dude!!!

Anubis
11-06-2012, 02:13 PM
I sent the person in question a donation of $750 SatFix Buxs telling him that would fix his PC a total of 10X. I also sent him a monitor (closest to a PC I could find), a router (told him he'll need it), and a 'stack of cash' (told him 'I don't know how much a stack is... but that should cover it). The rest I put in the bank (which has an item marked 'Immunity to Theft'). I haven't spent a single bux on myself... never intended to!

So please don't get the idea that I did! If you think I did, just go back to the thread and look under his join date and you'll see where the SatFix Bux went.

The whole idea behind this thread was to have some fun.

BTW... I think I've achieved my goal, so no more donations are needed. Much thanks to all that helped me pull this off!!!

S_N_S
LOL I like what you did. That was good.:thumbsup:

angel61
11-29-2012, 08:10 PM
someone always comes to the rescue here

Styx_N_Stones
11-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Yeah... Thanks to all who donated! It was all in good fun. Funny thing is, I never heard word one back from the complaintant... go figure? Then I had a surplus of SatFix Bux so I started spreading it around... LOL! I bought a round of drinks for the house and other such fun!

angel61... have a drink from the generous folks that sent me soo many bux...
:orderup: