PDA

View Full Version : Strange thing!

gwrowe
11-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Was watching chan. 180 on solaris, with extreme file 4.14, all of a sudden, I heard a click, and my screen went blue on TV and the receiver rebooted on it's own, when it reset, now I can't get that channel, it just say's update system, anyone else have this problem, and know how to fix it! Thanks! Also not getting some other chan's to in the 180's, that I know that work.

solaris
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
The receiver boots though? You should try the noi bin and see how that works out. I find it's much more stable.

Edit: If you want to use that bin try reloading it. Isn't that a modified brians bin? I find his was weird.

audi2005
11-10-2012, 02:00 AM
After ECM we still have alot of missing channels but mi receiver doing same .Did you try to power on and off from your remote?.Sometimes if you have loose cable may get short and reset your receiver.
Was watching chan. 180 on solaris, with extreme file 4.14, all of a sudden, I heard a click, and my screen went blue on TV and the receiver rebooted on it's own, when it reset, now I can't get that channel, it just say's update system, anyone else have this problem, and know how to fix it! Thanks! Also not getting some other chan's to in the 180's, that I know that work.