PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!!!! please

danielv472
11-11-2012, 08:10 PM
this my dilemma my receiver wont recognize the file on my flash drives tried the formatting to fat and the other one it worked before that's how i got it too the 212 file and now it wont recognize the file on the receiver trying to put the new 214 file and it wont work wont recognize any of the files what do i do is it something with windows 8 or something else i do not know tried everything i do not understand starting to get frustrated if anyone could help me very much thanks.

crazy carl
11-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Front or back usb, win rar or any other zip, windows 8 highly unlikely that this has any barring on your debocal, however what you use to unzip and make sure you reformat your usb through the jynxbox...good luck and happy testing

bobby
11-11-2012, 10:49 PM
you could always use the "jynxbox HD Loader" through your pc

danielv472
11-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Front or back usb, win rar or any other zip, windows 8 highly unlikely that this has any barring on your debocal, however what you use to unzip and make sure you reformat your usb through the jynxbox...good luck and happy testing

hey i tried useing the loader and the factory file went on now it wont accept or reconize no files at all not evan its oun files that you creat through the box i realy do not know what to do now please any ideas thank you

steven charles
11-12-2012, 01:10 AM
hey i tried useing the loader and the factory file went on now it wont accept or reconize no files at all not evan its oun files that you creat through the box i realy do not know what to do now please any ideas thank youfriend have you tried downloading them with the RS232 cables that came with your receiver....

TurboPirate
11-12-2012, 03:30 AM
hey i tried useing the loader and the factory file went on now it wont accept or reconize no files at all not evan its oun files that you creat through the box i realy do not know what to do now please any ideas thank you

Hum weird situation, start from simple, Hard Boot the receiver, rear switch off 10 seconds then ON, let it boot, try again inserting the USB thumbdrive, if this doesn't solve the problem I strongly suggest to load factory file using the serial cable RS232 Port, this is definitely what is gonna solve the problem, RS232 is always the way to fix problems on any STB

Anubis
11-12-2012, 03:38 PM
The Jynxbox uses a male straight through cable.